250 GB 'Super Elite' 360 spotted in South Africa too

homesick

VIP Member
TK Supporter
by Justin McElroy { 8 hours ago }

superelite2.jpg

Now that the prices have been slashed on the Xbox 360 Elite, it would seem that the "Super Elite" is rising to take its pricey place. After yesterday's reveal of the 250GB beast on Amazon Germany, XboxGaming.co.za is reporting that the "Super Elite" console (with two wireless controllers and a copy of Forza 3) has been confirmed by local distributors as coming to South Africa, this October, for R4,999 ($644). XG's report also included an ad from local retailer BT Games, which touts a standard Super Elite bundle for R4699.

The recently ordained South African distributor, Comztek, noted that HD cables would not be included in the box. Presumably, they're being saved for the Super Duper Elite.

From - Joystiq [Xbox]

ROFL more gimmickry , ms wud be better concentrating on producing a console that didnt have a 100% failure rate , im on my 2nd elite and 5th overall , good job they keep slashing the prices on these machines :gun2:

from what i was told this is a fake, as the prices don't match up. but the person that told me could have been wrong. there was a pretty tough language barrier and it was hard for me to understand what he was talking about.

Back