256 problems on 1080p help please

So after 3 weeks I have finally realised that on 1080p the channels are jamming and repeating all others are ok/
anybody got any advice for this? even sly news is 1080p and is unwatchable and its driving me nuts.
help please anyone?

Regards Dave

What speed is your internet connection running at.. the higher the picture quality the more bandwidth is required .... have you tried pegging the box back to 720p ?
Are you using a quality HDMI cable ? Might be worth a check with another...

Good luck and report back [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As said bandwith.... Also streaming uses alot of internet and some isp providers slow you down for continuously using A lot (vm do). As other channels work it does point to a problem your end.

My son's bedroom is the furthest from router I can't stream HD to that room whatsoever sd works perfect.
. You could try another line but it may not help.

What speed is your internet connection running at.. the higher the picture quality the more bandwidth is required .... have you tried pegging the box back to 720p ?
Are you using a quality HDMI cable ? Might be worth a check with another...

Good luck and report back [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Makes no difference what resolution what the picture is set at for picture quality and all streams are pre set in resolution by what ever is being streamed to your device,If the steam you are receiving is in 720 then 720 is what you get and so on,Set your box at 1080 and it will self adjust,The problem sounds like slow broadband connection

well my broadband speed is 45 so not slow.
I use plusnet would they be interfering with it?
I have ran a speed test during buffering and the speed has been fine.
Cant help but wonder if I should have got a 254 instead of a 256!

Back