28.2 custom channel list

help36

Hi all,

I am sure this has been asked before but cant find anything from searching (probably using the wrong terminology).

Using Zgemma box and wooshbuild, is there a way to get a channel list of only the live sat channels. Provider has switched VM line to Sly so i can see whats available. Got IPTV but just looking to set this up as a back up. Not sure whats left and really difficult to find in the full channel list.

Thanks in advance

Hi all,

I am sure this has been asked before but cant find anything from searching (probably using the wrong terminology).

Using Zgemma box and wooshbuild, is there a way to get a channel list of only the live sat channels. Provider has switched VM line to Sly so i can see whats available. Got IPTV but just looking to set this up as a back up. Not sure whats left and really difficult to find in the full channel list.

Thanks in advance
Remove virgin from autobouquetmaker/providers and add sky uk and your sky region. then run autoubouquetmaker scan

Check settings are the same. Possibly generate sections bouquets but take screenshot and compare settings to the other box

Check settings are the same. Possibly generate sections bouquets but take screenshot and compare settings to the other box
Everything is the same except from the custom bouquet for main. Options on box that's working includes sky entertainment, box still finding "dead" channels doesn't have this option. Tried deleting bouquets, update provider files. Is there a way to update the whole auto bouquets maker?

In autobouquetsmaker, configure is include none indexed channels yes?

Setting your area SD Custom should remove dead channels

To update autobouquetsmaker if using openatv 6.3 or above uninstall and reinstall should be ok.

Current version of ABM is 3.1. You can also install ipk from here new abm 3.0 > 3.1

In autobouquetsmaker, configure is include none indexed channels yes?

Setting your area SD Custom should remove dead channels

To update autobouquetsmaker if using openatv 6.3 or above uninstall and reinstall should be ok.

Current version of ABM is 3.1. You can also install ipk from here new abm 3.0 > 3.1
Had my area set to HD not SD custom. However, my 1st box that was working 1st is set to HD so really not sure what's going on, but both working now so thanks for your help

Back