2S stuck on boot

iash101

Hi Guys I have a Z gemma s2 box running ipab tv. iv just powered the box up and its stuck on boot. Any suggestions as to what the problem could be ? Thanks in advance

OK.. I think the box is bricked. I downloaded and unzipped the ipab TV flash, formated the memory stick (fat32) tried to install but I'm just getting boot and green light on the box display and ipab TV logo on the screen (which I had before trying the new flash)
Any suggestions guys? Cheers

I fucked mine up when I tried flashing an image a while ago and flashing with a blank OpenATV image off the image website fixed it for me, then I flashed my image over the top.

Can't do it right now as on my phone but go on OpenATV's website and find the box model, or on the zgemma website.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Janso I've just tried that, it won't install anything, it's like the box is frozen, It won't pick up the USB. Think I may need a new box.. Thanks for the advise much appreciated

Thanks guys, but still no luck, just tried the woosh build but still nothing, iv been formatting the pens through Windows so going to try through hdd just in case, if no joy I'll format it with a f ing hammer,

Thanks guys, but still no luck, just tried the woosh build but still nothing, iv been formatting the pens through Windows so going to try through hdd just in case, if no joy I'll format it with a f ing hammer,
Did you ever manage to sort this out? have one of those old zgem doing exactly the same...flashing ok but keep stuck on boot

Try a different psu
yes i did try 4 different psu, nothing. Flashing ok but just getting back to BOOT with green line...already tried 12 different sticks all formatted FAT32 using BOOTICE programme.... I am feeling defeated to be honest.... I did hundred of boxes before but this box...

yes i did try 4 different psu, nothing. Flashing ok but just getting back to BOOT with green line...already tried 12 different sticks all formatted FAT32 using BOOTICE programme.... I am feeling defeated to be honest.... I did hundred of boxes before but this box...
Are you Re flashing with the right image for your box and open atv 6.3

Are you Re flashing with the right image for your box and open atv 6.3
yes i did...i have even tried the v7 basebuild from woosh, (any few old firmwares for zgemma star H2)...nothing.
I went as far as buying a so-called software on fleebay which was supposed to sort the stuck on boot problem, ended up to be the BOOTICE and instructions added to the woosh's basebuild i had already tried, been sold to me for a fever.... so upset with myself...

yes i did...i have even tried the v7 basebuild from woosh, (any few old firmwares for zgemma star H2)...nothing.
I went as far as buying a so-called software on fleebay which was supposed to sort the stuck on boot problem, ended up to be the BOOTICE and instructions added to the woosh's basebuild i had already tried, been sold to me for a fever.... so upset with myself...
There is no basebuild now for wooshbuild it's wooshbuild infinity when you flash with openatv 6.3 when it gets to 49% which is the hdmi setting go on putty enter your box ip address press connect will say login as type root then press enter will say logged in as and type all of this command opkg install Untitled Document l/setup.ipk then press enter

Yes i know all these as i did tons of boxes before.... the point is that after flashing the box stuck again at boot... it won't pass the booting phase.... before even talking about 49%... crazy seriously...thanks mate anyway

Back