3 reason to choose Sat over iptv

yoos21

I will explain why its better to choose sat over iptv

1. Satellite uses less bandwidth which means you will hardly get any freezing or glitching and that means it freezes less than iptv

2. Picture quality in sat beats iptv hands down when it comes to HD even FHD is not better than sat HD so that's another reason to pick sat

3. Sat is ahead in terms of streaming when it compares to iptv so it's important to be ahead cause you might get spoilers from neighbours or even a pubs near you

I just wrote this cause I wanted people to get my views and if I made some good points.

1. Satellite uses less bandwidth which means you will hardly get any freezing or glitching and that means it freezes less than iptv

2. Picture quality in sat beats iptv hands down when it comes to HD even FHD is not better than sat HD so that's another reason to pick sat

3. Sat is ahead in terms of streaming when it compares to iptv so it's important to be ahead cause you might get spoilers from neighbours or even a pubs near you

I just wrote this cause I wanted people to get my views and if I made some good points.
I hear ya brother :ROFLMAO: When you know you know (y)

Very valid points and rightly so to have your points but some people won’t go down the sat route for different reasons so IPTV is the only way.
I agree the hd/fhd quality is better on sat than IPTV but with IPTV it opens a lot more content then some days can’t open but I’m not saying too much as the sat guys (@Ferret.)will come kick my arse 😁🤣🤣😁🤪🤪

1. Yes but if you have fast, stable speeds that's not a problem for iptv

2. Raw Streams give satellite quality picture, although not available on all channels.

3. I sometimes check the time on a football match stream vs the time on a bookies website for that match, last night I was 40 seconds behind the action which isn't too bad imo but sometimes it can be longer, which is annoying if someone messages you about a goal before you've seen it

You can have as many bullet points as you like but until sat has all channels back especially sport (which is by far the number one reason for people using dodgy TV) people will always choose IPTV.
You could use the Viark boxes for sat but for me at the moment they are just too unpredictable.

1.) Maybe 10 years ago bandwidth would have been an issue but with fibre now the new normal it’s not really an issue unless you live out in the sticks.

2.) Picture quality for general viewing films docs etc are that good nowadays you forget your watching Iptv, and your choices of what to watch are almost unlimited. Sports etc on sat wins hands down.

3.) Any sport you watch is only live once so if you are not at the event your always behind to some degree.

IMO if you have sat for most of the major sports action and Iptv as backup for general viewing of documentaries, movies PPV and watching your club team every Saturday at 3pm you have the best of both worlds.

Very valid points and rightly so to have your points but some people won’t go down the sat route for different reasons so IPTV is the only way.
I agree the hd/fhd quality is better on sat than IPTV but with IPTV it opens a lot more content then some days can’t open but I’m not saying too much as the sat guys (@Ferret.)will come kick my arse 😁🤣🤣😁🤪🤪
Can you see sneaking out the back now mate, bit like the Spurs fans :LOL:

1. Yes but if you have fast, stable speeds that's not a problem for iptv

2. Raw Streams give satellite quality picture, although not available on all channels.

3. I sometimes check the time on a football match stream vs the time on a bookies website for that match, last night I was 40 seconds behind the action which isn't too bad imo but sometimes it can be longer, which is annoying if someone messages you about a goal before you've seen it
Raw streams do seem to be up and down like the knickers on a lady of the night though :ROFLMAO:

what about heavy rain in front of Dish......No signal
Hahaha :LOL:

Not a problem if your using the correct dish size to start with (y)

One major flaw, what happens in the sat package is not available on C/S?
One major flaw, what happens in the sat package is not available on C/S?
its like banging your head against a wall mate with that one :smiley:

Raw streams do seem to be up and down like the knickers on a lady of the night though :ROFLMAO:

There was I think one day of downtime on the one I subscribe to and "normal" streams were available while it was sorted. I've heard rumours the raw subs those dodgy VIP's are selling have had more regular issues though. Best avoid the VIP's still I think.

not everyone has the know how to set up a motorised dish/multi lnb dish so for those 28.2E is all they can get, and with c/s on there down more than it is up the only option is iptv.

Personally, I use freesat/freeview for most of my viewing habbits, but for sports, channels not available for free and vod boxsets and movies I turn to IPTV. IPTV quality is excelent compared to a few years ago and for many things you can't see much difference between sat and iptv.

I started with 1 dish and now 3 including motorised if it moves and cables everywhere so it gives me some choice and not into IPTV , can record loads which keeps me happy. Dont need sports is a bonus but like good movies.

I started with 1 dish and now 3 including motorised if it moves and cables everywhere so it gives me some choice and not into IPTV , can record loads which keeps me happy. Dont need sports is a bonus but like good movies.
I've 2 motorised dishes so your ahead of me there. I dont miss much sports wise. Football, Bike Racing, Boxing and MMA are my sports preferences, besides my sat boxes i have 5 Android devices one in each room but i only have one IPTV sub in case a PPV is not available in English on another sat or on a feed thats the only time i bother with it. I do test out IPTV developments though done RAW to death but with my Sat setup i wont bother with that just yet.

if I even thought about putting 3 dishes up with the cables going everywhere the wife would kick me out, so not an option, or maybe it is :unsure:

Outside of the house must look like nasa 🤣

Wow didn't expect this much Replies I appriciate your opinions so I thought about sat and that has downfalls too with channels moving frequencies you have to scan and also it's missing English commentary tried dazn and it has one with stadium noise

Haha also why does my badge logo look like Leeds United logo

if I even thought about putting 3 dishes up with the cables going everywhere the wife would kick me out, so not an option, or maybe it is :unsure:
One advantage in house by yourself you can do anything.
Bad bit is when you stub your toe with that thing you put down there 2 years ago.

Back