3 reason to choose Sat over iptv

Outside of the house must look like nasa 🤣

Not too bad as motorised you can see quad feeds.
2 fixed dishes as one has an octo fitted
1 fixed 90cm has a quad and twin bullet
Sitting on wall of house the extension hides them and multiple feeds are going into the attic under the eaves.
Remember your Hole is never big enough to stick thing through :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
More feeds run down the side of extension and another hole for feeds as another triple tuner in there to move motor.

I dont have issues with channels moving frequency as for my needs i use Vhannibal auto bouquets which auto updates my 4 sats.
Epg can be iffy for setting up as you might need to source your provider to know

Not too bad as motorised you can see quad feeds.
2 fixed dishes as one has an octo fitted
1 fixed 90cm has a quad and twin bullet
Sitting on wall of house the extension hides them and multiple feeds are going into the attic under the eaves.
Remember your Hole is never big enough to stick thing through :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
More feeds run down the side of extension and another hole for feeds as another triple tuner in there to move motor.

I dont have issues with channels moving frequency as for my needs i use Vhannibal auto bouquets which auto updates my 4 sats.
Epg can be iffy for setting up as you might need to source your provider to know
3 Fixed dishes ?

I thought you said 3 motorised dishes !

Triax motorised on chimney with quad
Old sky dish with octo awaiting the crack fix
And another bigger fixed dish with multiple lnbs.

I started with the standard sky dish and the rest was added too.

what size dish will i need to get HK, Aus and NZ in UK, maybe that one china just made to scan for far off galaxies

I'm able to pick up hotbird 13e and astra 19 along with sky 28 would it be possible to pick up supersport Albania I heard it has English audio

Triax motorised on chimney with quad
Old sky dish with octo awaiting the crack fix
And another bigger fixed dish with multiple lnbs.

I started with the standard sky dish and the rest was added too.
Satelite dishes with multiple LNBs?! I seen some amazing builts. For example you can connect 80 coaxial cables to 1 dish (10 of octo Unicable LNBs) divided by 8 of DiSEqC 10 in 1...

You will get access on 8 tuners (Fsb ofcourse) to 10 different satelites simultaneously... Access to ??? services in the same time.
Only 1 aerial!
Can any motorized satellite dish offer the same?

;-)

Satelite dishes with multiple LNBs?! I seen some amazing builts. For example you can connect 80 coaxial cables to 1 dish (10 of octo Unicable LNBs) divided by 8 of DiSEqC 10 in 1...

You will get access on 8 tuners (Fsb ofcourse) to 10 different satelites simultaneously... Access to ??? services in the same time.
Only 1 aerial!
Can any motorized satellite dish offer the same?

;-)
No but motorised will offer you more oribital positions 1 at a time obviously than a multi LNB setup. And it will always be a compromise signal strength wise.

Any pics of the above dish setup ? I take it it is a Wave Frontier dish ?

Another positive for iptv is (with most servers). Massive library of films and series and multiple links for same channel. If Cs is buffering you've no other options than to watch lol

Give yourself opitions purchase good E2 reciever
Which has good enough processor to run iptv As
For satellite Twin tunner Learn how to configure
Oscam to unlock channels with the European satellite transponders Then you will have the best of both worlds

Another positive for iptv is (with most servers). Massive library of films and series and multiple links for same channel. If Cs is buffering you've no other options than to watch lol
yep VOD is a nice add-on at iptv providers.
when using sat you can of course easily fill this gap with your own plex/emby server and library content you prefer.

Of course Sat Tv beats IPTV, in all the points you mention & more. However, it is unfair to compare the two simply because few people choose iptv for the reasons people choose sat.......a large dish with a euro line does not come close to matching the content of iptv. IPTV hardware can be moved easily from location to location. A decent IPTV provider will have have good servers & not overburden them & offers worldwide tv packages giving multiple choices for accessing every football fixture, PPV sports such as boxing & UFC.....massive VOD libraries in top quality A/V. yes, the pic quality of live streams does not match live sat, but it comes pretty close......i watch on a 65" 4k tv & pic quality does vary, but on the whole, it is still impressive. The quality of IPTV has improved significantly since we lost c/s & it is getting better all the time.

Back