i have a 3ds version 3.0.0-5E

i was trying to get mine to play 3ds games of my card which is

r4itt for 3DS

noob please help an error has occurred . press and hold the power button to
turn the system off
please refer to the operations manual for details
i have a nother ds lite if this helps me fix it

Last edited by a moderator:
There is generally a web address printed on the cards, go to this address and get the latest firmware because it looks like you have updated.

From my perspective the Acekard 2 is probably the best card out there for updates. if you can't find your latest firmware, then just post back the address on the card, and I will have a look at it

i have read that i can put it in to a ds as it is on a lower firmware is this true and also will as acekard 2i let me play 3ds games from the card is it a lie

There is NO card Currently that will allow you to play games in 3d, what they will allow you to do is to download any or all of the non 3d games and play them on your 3ds, just the same as if you put an original game card into the 3ds, you won't be playing in 3d.
You probably could use the card you have with a DS lite, or a DSI without any change of firmware, they easiest way to find out if you have a firmware problem is to try the card in another DS/DSi and if it works, then you need the latest possible firmware for your card(if it is well supported it will be on the address printed on the card), if however it doesn't work, then you know that the firmware on the card is corrupt, again requiring you to go to the address on the card and getting the firmware.
:smoke rings::smoke rings::smoke rings:

Back