4 input dvb- t2 tuner?

coozer

Is it possible to expand a set top box with one of these? dvb-t24-4-tuner-4-antenna-car-DVB-T2-high-speed-diversity-tv-box-for-Russia-Thailand-1.jpg

Say I have 4 cables coing down from the dish, two for sky off 28 one off 19 and one off 13 hotbird.. will this combine the 4 and make it easier or harder to sort out?

Ive got a Xtrend et10000 with 4 tuners but its playing up at the moment and im looking to replace it but cannot find another with 4 slots

I dont know, Ive posted on here but cannot find an answer...

basically it works fine after a flash for a bit.. then one day everything stops, tablests, pc, phones.. internet grinds to a halt... everything is still connected but no traffic... VM engineer narrowed it down to my box.. unplugging the cable from the box restores the net for all the other stuff, plugging it back in stops everything.

a speed test shows 112mb up and 10 down, connecting the box shows (if i can actually get it to work) shows 5mb down and nothing going up...

Ahh you posted on the xtrend forum a while ago.I remember asking if you had open ports on your router allowing outside access in.

Which lan port are you connecting to on the box as there are 2 and i use connection 2.

Are you still running mgcamd that possibly have a faulty folder?

might you have 2 same ip on network.

I use the vlan connection, the 1000gb one

Cant get mgcamd to work as ive just flashed openatv6.4 onto it which is shite..

Now after all the isp blocks i run the box into my linksys vpn router and only use the vm for wan to the linksys

That make any sense?

I would hazard a guess you are using Mgcamd and have corrupt configs that Are DDOSing yourself.

The device you posted won't help. Duo 4K/Ultimo 4k, Gigblue UE 4K are your options for 4 tuner inputs.

I cannot find find the mgcamd folder with filezilla.. only place i can see it is in plugins removal.

I changed the ip so the box starts at the beginning, number 10.

The strange thing is during all the disruption the iptv still works ok

So, if i go back to openvix and remove the mgcamd config files that will cure the throttling?

also how can i probe the box when it happens to see what going on?

Want to see why it has issues as a reflash and starting from scratch should work..

What tuners are on box be it sat or cable or terrestrial via aerial

If you have the logging enabled, that floods your network. Have a look at the line starting with L:
Upload your mg_cfg file here if you want someone to have a look. You'll probably need to zip it first.

I cannot find find the mgcamd folder with filezilla.. only place i can see it is in plugins removal.

I changed the ip so the box starts at the beginning, number 10.

The strange thing is during all the disruption the iptv still works ok

The program/binary is in /usr/softcams
The config files are in /usr/keys

Ive got 3 sats and a cable tuner in the box.. cable tuner has nothing attached since vm got wise, two of the sat tuners have cables from a sky dish, other one is not attached yet, plan is to run an extra lnb and cable for 19 degrees

If you have the logging enabled, that floods your network. Have a look at the line starting with L:
Upload your mg_cfg file here if you want someone to have a look. You'll probably need to zip it first.

The program/binary is in /usr/softcams
The config files are in /usr/keys
can i find that log with filezilla?

L: { 03 } 172.16.1.1 28007 /tmp/mgcamd.log

It is creating a log file in /tmp and trying to send it to the IP address. It can't reach it and then causes the issue. Change it to

L: { 00 }

So are you going to convert the cable tuner to use freeview via aerial or replace it and use 4 sats?

Back