4G broadband a problem??

COYBIG!

Ok guys so I have a bit of a problem going on for a while I bought a zgemma h.2s back in January or so and had tryed about 8 different lines on it but they all seemed to glitch and some worse than others. I use a huawei b593 router from Amazon which cost over a hundred euros and popped a Vodafone some card in and I get speeds of nearly 30 download 25 upload and pings is always usually around the 20s but very rarely goes jnto the thirty's. The router has very good speeds in fairness as I live in a rural area. Anyway I got a line of a lad a good reliable lad who is very nice and he said his line was glitch free and after three solid days of use over the weekend watching football I couldn't fault him so I payed him for it. After a few days a few glitches began to come and this was near the end of the football season so over the summer months I hardly used it. But now the football is back on and it ran ok when I watched two games last Sunday but In the middle of the week it was patchy and on Friday before the united game I had two close glitches and the game ran perfect then after another glitch. Today I had one or two for the football too. I'm not sure how to solve this problem as most of my mates don't have fibre broadband or superior broadbandso I can let them test the line In case it's my 4g broadband which is very good imo. I heard about ecm by I'm not sure is that only for ccam? Is there anyway of solving this problem too make sure its either the line or broadbandx. Your help would be greatly appreciated thanks.

Ok so this guy you got your line off! Did he supply a test line and when you extended it for 12 months did the details stay the same or did you have to enter new details for your 12 month line?

He's reliable and says is glitch free : well he would say that but the truth is that all subs will experience some form of glitch at some point but these should be few and far between. I'll say no more on that matter.

When you are experiencing glitching how many people are in the house hold, how many devices are been run on your network and what are they doing. If people are playing Xbox on line and have iPads and iPhones and I anything else (and other popular brands) on you tube watching videos, or face timing or whatever else Then this can also effect your viewing if your network is getting hammered.

Yes i ran the test line for three days over the weekend watching football and not one glitch and then couple days after I paid for the sub it ran downhill a bit and I seem glitchimg for the first time. No he never gave me different details. Also no one interferes with the internet because the box has its very own internet so no one can get the password and enter it

Well in that case it has to be the sub. It's all fine a dandy sellers saying that they have awesome lines that never glitch when popular events etc are on.

Why would they say that if it wasn't true I mean it's not like they are trying to sell
Something to you..... Hang on! My bad

And do you not find it a bit peculiar how it ran so well in the trial and no glitching In full three days and then after the sub was paid it went downhill?

Possibly but there could be a few reasons for that. Out of curiosity how much did you pay for the sub?

Could you tell Me or pm the server name ie thisisthenestitchfreelineever.honestlyimnoying

I don't want username or passwords etc just the server name.

Is it possible to get another test line with someone else? If your issues continue, it could be the connection or the seller has pulled a fast one.

Back