4G Now slower with introduction to weird world of 5G

stuss

V.i.P Oakley connesuir
TK Supporter
Right here I go.
With introduction of 5G widely now available on most networks, has anybody elses 4G got substantially got slower..
I thought it was my network (Vodafone)
So whilst out buying a new car over the weekend I had to Google prices in other garages etc.

I visited 5 in total within 25 miles in total spread out, the difference is disturbing. My average speeds using 4G were 35mb
Yet over the weeks has dropped to 4-7mb..

Contacted Vodafone same crap different day. Area, weather, even device ? So I borrowed my daughter's phone, same results.
Is this the beginning of slowing speeds, so we're brain washed into accepting 5G..

I've got 4g mate on vodafone in my office only 2 bars though and i'm getting 12mb done 2mb up. I can try later in a stronger area.

Right here I go.
With introduction of 5G widely now available on most networks, has anybody elses 4G got substantially got slower..
I thought it was my network (Vodafone)
So whilst out buying a new car over the weekend I had to Google prices in other garages etc.

I visited 5 in total within 25 miles in total spread out, the difference is disturbing. My average speeds using 4G were 35mb
Yet over the weeks has dropped to 4-7mb..

Contacted Vodafone same crap different day. Area, weather, even device ? So I borrowed my daughter's phone, same results.
Is this the beginning of slowing speeds, so we're brain washed into accepting 5G..
Yeah im afraid it will be like this for a while with the national roll out and speeds will be slower whilst they sort the network side of things.
This is all ok if you even have a 5g ready phone lol now the fun begins lol :ROFLMAO:

Im thinking of getting 5g in my home for broadband through three as there 9nly ones that offer it in my area

Back