One 4k monitor any recommendations?

loncell

TK Veteran
Due to lockdown my sons got back into gaming and now he's after a decent 4k gaming monitor he has an xbox,
Any recommendations?. Nothing too pricey 22" upwards I've basically not a clue what's good what's bad

Few more here but looks like better deals if you have access to Samsung Student/perks site:

Search for "monitor"

I'm no expert on which is the best so cant offer a comparison but plenty options above.

if he has the new xbox he will get the best out of it with a higher than 60Hz monitor (120/144Hz), if high Hz 4k is too hard on the pocket look for 1440p as thats the sweet spot. If he has an older xbox 60Hz will have to do

Thanks all, I'll pass the info on to him. I think he's on about buying the newer xbox soon so I think that's the reason he's looking at a new monitor to suit

OP I hope I'm not stating the obvious here but you asked for 4k suggestions and you've got a load of 1080p ones. Just make sure you're clear on what you're ordering if you do consider these (y)

OP I hope I'm not stating the obvious here but you asked for 4k suggestions and you've got a load of 1080p ones. Just make sure you're clear on what you're ordering if you do consider these (y)
Ones I've posted was 4k and the last link is 144hz like he mentioned!!!!!

For best 4k gaming on the xbox series x you need to be looking for monitors with 2.1 HDMI. Since they've only just started releasing and cost a bomb you're probably best getting a cheaper 1080p model and wait until prices come down as more 2.1 models release.

Back