500 pounds free “Thank you Tesco” Scam. Stop and think before you click.

HiTecK

Administrator
Staff member
facebokk.png

never ceases to amuse me at the amount of people on facebook who are constantly drawn in by these silly link building scams that tempt users to click on them to make them go viral. The most recent one I saw which is cropping up again is the “Thank You Tesco” facebook scam. This is the one where a fake website pretending to be Tesco tells the user that all they have to do is share their link on facebook and they will give you a €500 voucher. Come on now - how can you be falling for something so silly.

The two “magic” steps to get that much needed voucher just in time for Christmas are:

Step 1:For Human Verification Please share this on Facebook

Step 2: Write “Thank you Tesco” and click on the comment below

At the time of writing this particular one from “bigbumperprize.com” (pretending to be Tesco) had attracted 334 shares. That’s 334 people who were conned into thinking that Tesco were giving away free €500 vouchers willy nilly, these 334 people also spammed everyone on their friends list by posting a nonsensical link to a nonsensical page in the facebook news feed. If it is too good to be true then it’s a scam. Doing this type of thing can also in a lot of cases harm your computer or compromise your private data or personal information that is stored on your computer as these pages can quite often infect your hard drive with a virus. So the moral of the story is stop and think before clicking.

You can see for yourself go here.

Code:
http://tescogift.net/?d68u69wcdb288lp

Free Vouchers Remaining:*973

Watch the countdown....... refresh and the countdown resets back to 973 lol.

Please Like Us On Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/pages/Techkingsorg/104924389550970

it is still going on

my partner had an message from her Facebook loving sister that she had won a 500 pound voucher for tesco and my other half asked for the link and I asked her wat was going on and she told me and I said had her sister received it she said yes then 5 mins later her sister says her laptop has crashed

That was shared from your FB account yesterday HT, or possibly earlier today (goddam old age and my memory)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Back