5ghz usb wifi adapter for Openvix Image

Can anyone please recommend a good 5ghz usb wifi adapter that I can use with an Openvix image?
Thanks
I use the Anewish 1200Mbps Dual Band Wifi Adaptor with a Zgemma H5 running OpenATV 6.4 and WooshBuild Infinity. It is available from online sellers and contains the Realtek RTL8812BU chipset so I had to download and install the 'network-usb-rtl8822bu (1.0r0)' driver plugin and configure the settings for my wifi network. Click on the link below for more information.
ANEWISH 1200Mbps WiFi Adaptor -S

I use the Anewish 1200Mbps Dual Band Wifi Adaptor with a Zgemma H5 running OpenATV 6.4 and WooshBuild Infinity. It is available from online sellers and contains the Realtek RTL8812BU chipset so I had to download and install the 'network-usb-rtl8822bu (1.0r0)' driver plugin and configure the settings for my wifi network. Click on the link below for more information.
ANEWISH 1200Mbps WiFi Adaptor -S

Thanks for the suggestion. I picked one up from Amazon, will give a go once it arrives

Yh but wired is not possible or its just too much mess i do not want. I have seen compatible usb dongles so i might get one now

Yh but wired is not possible or its just too much mess i do not want. I have seen compatible usb dongles so i might get one now
use home plugs no need to run cables from router to satbox just plug one into mains socket next to router and connect ethernet cable from home plug into to router.
then use other home plug in room with satbox and plug one into mains socket next to satbox and connect ethernet cable from home plug into to satbox.

Hi
Can you please tell me if this worked for you. And for which receiver?

Please i really need to know

Thanks
Hi,
Yes this has worked for me. I am using the latest openvix software on an Octagon sf8008 box.
Set up was straight forward as well. Plug in the usb adaptor and install the correct usb driver from plugins and its recognised.
Complete set up from the network settings on the box.

Back