6.2 to 6.3

Kingy67

hi can any one advise I am running wooshbuild infinity and a zgemma H2S is it possible to flash from openatv 6.2 to 6.3 without re-installing wooshbuild ? I have backed up my settings already.

hi can any one advise I am running wooshbuild infinity and a zgemma H2S is it possible to flash from openatv 6.2 to 6.3 without re-installing wooshbuild ? I have backed up my settings already.
Some times depending on which version of 6.2 then go into settings and online flash option

If using WooshBuild, press BLUE on Remote, System, Skin Setup, change skin to MetrixHD and reboot box.
After box reboots, press BLUE on Remote, Software Manager, Backup Settings, then select Flash Online to flash latest OpenATV 6.4 version.

If using WooshBuild, press BLUE on Remote, System, Skin Setup, change skin to MetrixHD and reboot box.
After box reboots, press BLUE on Remote, Software Manager, Backup Settings, then select Flash Online to flash latest OpenATV 6.4 version.
Not always the case even using the matrix skin.The first versions of atv 6.2 will not allow this option.

Back