6 man tent

Niallers

Hey all. Like most I will be holidays at home. I'm looking to buy a 6 man tent. Any ideas on what brand or where to buy one.
Thanks

Start by saying what part if the world you're in, big difference between an arctic expedition (extreme, I know), a Spanish trek, or an Irish summer(worse than arctic at times)
Also, is it a family tent with separate bedrooms, or 6 lads bunking in together?
What is your budget?
Is weight a factor? Are you driving, cycling or other.
Theres lots of considerations before you step in a shop.

There have been some great family tents in recent years in lidl and aldi, very reasonably priced. Most are built to similar specs nowadays with the waterproof levels being the major difference. If this is a once off, theres probably no point in spending huge money.

Give a bit more info, and you'll get better information back.

Go Outdoors has a big range of tents and everything to go with it.Get yourself a membership card for £5 and you get the cheaper price,they have two prices one for members and one for non members.

Go Outdoors has a big range of tents and everything to go with it.Get yourself a membership card for £5 and you get the cheaper price,they have two prices one for members and one for non members.
Yeah your right ✅.
I'm in Ireland we plan on going on 2 to 3 nights camping. I'm looking for a good quality easy to set up and can accommodate 2 adults and 3 kids between 4 and 10 in age. Don't mind if it has compartments or not. Budget would be 400 to 500 euro but would be willing to increase if the perfect tent exists .
Thanks

Yeah your right ✅.
I'm in Ireland we plan on going on 2 to 3 nights camping. I'm looking for a good quality easy to set up and can accommodate 2 adults and 3 kids between 4 and 10 in age. Don't mind if it has compartments or not. Budget would be 400 to 500 euro but would be willing to increase if the perfect tent exists .
Thanks
If you go into the store there all setup,some inside some outside,I can never get out the place i always end up in the fishing section buying tackle i dont need,Went sunday and came out with a spinning rod

Back