7 day epg on cloud ibox

CDizzle

i've tried and tried with no success at all so i'll ask here - can anyone tell me how to get a 7 day epg on a cloud ibox? I've tried several times, formatting a usb for linux, mounting it and mapping the path to device/usb but everytime i go through what i think are the necessary steps i get an error message saying tuner problem - not compatible or something to that effect.

Can anyone help? Is it maybe a problem with the usb?

i've tried and tried with no success at all so i'll ask here - can anyone tell me how to get a 7 day epg on a cloud ibox? I've tried several times, formatting a usb for linux, mounting it and mapping the path to device/usb but everytime i go through what i think are the necessary steps i get an error message saying tuner problem - not compatible or something to that effect.

Can anyone help? Is it maybe a problem with the usb?

Had this problem goto plugins extension download xlmtv plugin no need for pen drive

Got it sorted, just went through the config process again and it worked even after showing me and error message

Do you get a 7day epg for all channels? Can you send me a screens hot if possible. Also can you record on the epg?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy s4 on Three

Back