A favour.

Hate Facebook and all and rarely use it these days but will gladly help your nephew in this regard mate.

Hope his business gets off the ground and is successful in the long run mate.

My nephew is starting his own upvc repair business and even though he may not be in your area, the likes and recommendations would help give him a boost on Facebook.
He's an honest lad, good at what he does and bloody hard working. Can I ask members to go like his page and get him up the Facebook rank please. Really appreciate it.

UPVC Double Glazing Window & Door Repairs
Don't know how or why, but I've already liked the page!!

My nephew is starting his own upvc repair business and even though he may not be in your area, the likes and recommendations would help give him a boost on Facebook.
He's an honest lad, good at what he does and bloody hard working. Can I ask members to go like his page and get him up the Facebook rank please. Really appreciate it.

UPVC Double Glazing Window & Door Repairs

I'm fully trained locksmith (15 years experience on and off), can fix/open any door or window if your nephew ever gets stuck with anything just drop me a message, he should look at visiting a local BNI group (I'm no longer a member I changed industries for personal reasons) BNI really helped my business go from steady to busy, its something for him to look into, don't believe all the hate online just tell him to go visit and see for himself, it might not be for him but he has nothing to loose as a new business.

Back