A few Newbie Questions.

Ok so i got a skybox m3 and i got a server setup (thanks dman).

I want to connect a hard drive im currently using a usb wireless connection atm, the m3 only has 1 usb. So what i was thinking is i have a spare router i was gonna put beside the skybox and bridge it wirelessly to free up the usb port for the harddrive.
Which harddrive should i get i read somewhere that it has to be a powered harddrive. I was lookin at 1 of the 2tb seagate hds £80. Can you use a nas with these boxes. Or if you have a normal hd connected can you send a movie wirelessly accross the network.

Also i was wandering what the loop out was for is it like sky+ so you can watch 1 channel and record another or is it just to connect to another skybox or can you use it as an aerial out to another tv (doubtful).
Basically i wanna watch tv in the bedroom aswell i was using a magic eye before.

The epg isnt very good on the m3 are there better boxes out there that would have an epg similar to sky.

Im running a n-line through mgcam can you run more than 1 simultaneously to completely illinate any gitters. I know you can add lots of c-lines but does it only connect to 1 at a time or is there a benefit of having more than 1.

Lots of questions there lol all help much appreciated.

Back