Guide A guide to the best boxes for IPTV 2021

Only having bit of banter regarding the two boxes. Don't believe anyone should take it seriously as at the end of the day I could say my box is the best when I know it's crap lol. Just matter of opinion even if that opinion is relating to facts with reviews, tests being carried out by people etc.

Not really that concerned about the comments mate. Don't bother me and not really offended by what anyone says to me.

Only having bit of banter regarding the two boxes. Don't believe anyone should take it seriously as at the end of the day I could say my box is the best when I know it's crap lol. Just matter of opinion even if that opinion is relating to facts with reviews, tests being carried out by people etc.

Not really that concerned about the comments mate. Don't bother me and not really offended by what anyone says to me.
Well said mate if anyone takes offence to it then my god you need to get a grip, everyone can argue whats best when they have it, its good to hear about all the other boxes out there, (even if the shield is the best ) :ROFLMAO:

To be honest the formuler boxes are good personally i would just buy a z7 i think you can pick them up for around £80 now, The z8 is just aa rip off in my opinion your paying a extra £45 for an updated app.

There is a slight improvement on the hardware. The main reason for buying the formuler box was mytvonline its own dedicated app. However, you can get a hacked version now or use tivimate. And as others have said Z8 is £120 you can buy a sheild tv with a discount code for a 130

Ye when you put it that way z8 is a rip off and not worth it just for an app.

If £10-£20 extra for sheild it's a no brainer.

So not too much difference price wise with the buzz box and shield.

Pretty sure 99% would chose shield then for all around use.

Really dosnt matter what, box you have Aslong as saving money each month and get to watch celebrity master chef in fhd that's all that maters :love::love::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Master chef is on the BBC freeview in 4K on catchup :unsure: What a plonker Delboy would say and i was correct (Only fool and horse) :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I was only winding you up mate or are you a mate of mine I don’t think so :unsure:
Love You All Keep Safe
It was a wind up mate, but it was a question that has been asked in a few p.m's. :unsure: I am glad you have cleared the air over it (y)
Good luck mate and keep safe. :love:

Some of my purchases have been bad choices the z8 comes to mind but, you live and learn. Although you like the buzz box that is fine that is your choice. in the old cardshare days the vu boxes were considered the best throughtout the whole scene. Now we have moved to IPTV the sheild is considered the best by people who use them for IPTV and for traditional services like Nerflix etc.
I am not a fan of the BuzzTV box or any other device. If a newbie asks what is the best android IPTV box then we should address that specific genre. Not a games box that can be sideloaded and converted to IPTV - That is not an IPTV box. There are now purpose made IPTV boxes i.e ALL MAG boxes, and some Formuler and BuZZTV boxes which are plug and play genre specific and pertinent to the question. :love:

It was a wind up mate, but it was a question that has been asked in a few p.m's. :unsure: I am glad you have cleared the air over it (y)
Good luck mate and keep safe. :love:

I am not a fan of the BuzzTV box or any other device. If a newbie asks what is the best android IPTV box then we should address that specific genre. Not a games box that can be sideloaded and converted to IPTV - That is not an IPTV box. There are now purpose made IPTV boxes i.e ALL MAG boxes, and some Formuler and BuZZTV boxes which are plug and play genre specific and pertinent to the question. :love:
I think you are getting mixed up what sideloading actually is. If you download a app from playstore that is not sideloading. IF you need to use sonething like downloader to install a app that is sideloading.

You will also find with the formuler box quite a lot of the apps that you install will be mobile versions, that is why you need a mouse toggle to make them user friendly.

The sheild installs all tv versions of apps that is why when you go into the playstore there is not such a huge selection.

Back