a little help for all the new and old users

Status
Not open for further replies.

cacawachi

hello there everyone , you have probably entered here by curiosity , that's good because I have to tell you a few recommendations to help you not getting scammed .
firstly when you are in the process of looking for a new line/server please always TEST before you buy , it's really easy the server will give you a line and you test it for 24h , if you like it you buy if not you can just try an other test
point 2:
when testing a server don't just test his server if it's glitch free or not , test if he is answering fast or he is taking a good 48h to reply , also test if he is polite , and if he is willing to help you fix your problems

if a seller is not replying fast he is 100% either a reseller or a crappy server

point 3:
there is nothing as HD channels on sly uk satelite subs (aside from bt hd ) so please don't just write " looking for an HD server for sly" , any scammer will know that you are a good easy victim (you will be surprised when you know how many people got scammed in this business)
I repeat , HD channels are available to cable subs and IPTV subs

point 4

don't just go there and take a sub/line/gift from a 10 quid server , just the server fees amount to a good 40 quid/month how in the bloody life do you think a 10 quid server can last 12 month
price should be between 25-50 quid for a 1 year sub , anything less than that will leave you at risk

point 5

about down time , your first aim should be a server owner who have 2 servers instead of just one , why is that ? I'll explain :
if he have 1 server only it mean that your box will take the codes from 1 server , shall anything happen to that server(I assure you it will happen) you will be sitting in your couch with a black tv
if he have 2 servers , and 1 of them got down you will not set with your dark as chocolate tv , you will watch your tv like a boss because the second server will back up the first server

these little recommendations are the sum of my experience in this domain so please consider it , I will add if I forgot anything :)
I hope techkings can sticky this thread for me

I would add something else about line providers,

1) If you get a test line and then when you go to purchase the provider sends you a different line then walk away, providers who run a dedicated test server, to me, are a waste of time, you should be testing the real servers so you can see what the normal running is like
2) Don't assume a line provider will answer you within seconds, these people have lives too so when requesting a test line give them some time to answer but make sure they do answer in a "fair" time frame
3) There is NO such thing as a Glitch/Freeze free line, every line will glitch at some point, sly has issues during bad weather so why would a line be any different? But do not accept a glitching line, glitching should be a rare thing not a common thing.
4) Don't be shocked if you don't get sky box office movies, its card sharing not hacking.
5) Don't buy a line from someone who's new to the forum, follow Wheelo's advice from the 1st post....
6) 24-72 hours is a normal test time, anything less is not worth testing.

MOST IMPORTANT: Do NOT buy from eBay, your asking to be scammed, lol

Thread closed - For now anyway - Until I have a think about it, the best advice I could give is to read the first post on the "anyone recommend " thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back