A network error occurred

Shiv

TK Veteran
Hi everyone, I’m using express vpn to watch Disney hotstar on my 4K firestick. Everything seems to work okay but after 20-30 mins I get the blue spinning circle and it freezes. I press the home button and get “a network error has occurred….”message. I have to annoyingly reboot the firestick all the time to fix it. Is there anything I could do resolve this long term? Could it be the vpn is dropping off and on or some ?

Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_4247.jpeg
    IMG_4247.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 15
Have you got killswtich on your VPN turned on?. seems like the VPN is disconnecting and loosing connection.
As long as your internet is not dropping off without VPN, seems a VPN issue.

You could always turn the VPN off and on to ensure connection, force close Disney and re open? Should start working again. If that works it seems like your VPN is faulting or your internet drops and tries to connect but has to reconnect, but can't automatically.

Have you got killswtich on your VPN turned on?. seems like the VPN is disconnecting and loosing connection.
As long as your internet is not dropping off without VPN, seems a VPN issue.

You could always turn the VPN off and on to ensure connection, force close Disney and re open? Should start working again. If that works it seems like your VPN is faulting or your internet drops and tries to connect but has to reconnect, but can't automatically.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    617 KB · Views: 12
Back