A question about IPTV reseller quality

Grayson7

Hello, I have a question about IPTV resellers and product quality. I know that resellers can vary a lot in terms of customer service but what about the quality of the IPTV service itself. as in the actual product. I know precious little about how the IPTV techology works so forgive me if this is a foolish question. I know that the IPTV services and the resellers get their product (live channels, 24/7 channels, VOD, etc.) from suppliers and if something happens on the supplier end (buffering, channels going down, etc.), there is nothing the IPTV provider can do about it, but is there any variance between the different resellers? If two resellers use the exact same channels from the exact same supplier, will the quality (e.g. buffering) of the product be exactly the same or is the technology (software, hardware, etc.) used by the IPTV provider (not supplier) also a factor in the quality? In simplest terms, if I use an IPTV and the 24/7 channels are buffering a lot and I see a review of a different IPTV service (another reseller) with the exact same 24/7 channel setup, is it fair to assume that service will buffer a lot as well because they are using the same supplier? Thank you.

Same as in any technology company. Reseller is just reselling the product. It doesn't really degrade down the line. Main difference is customer service imo

Agree with the above comment regards to support ect.
There is a lot of factors that surrounds resellers and services the reseller can only be as good as the service he provides in most cases shite lol.
If/when a stream buffers or anything there could be a number of reasons ie stream restart load balance end users side ie drop in internet ect the list can go on.
you mentioned about 24/7 they are supplied to the service ect and a few things can be done reported to the reseller for him to check and if does the same for him he can report to the people in charge for them to take a look.
The thing with resellers is they all may not be resellers they could be sub sellers who have to report to reseller then have to report to main people who own the service.

A lot of services use the same stream suppliers some don’t or by chance you may have experienced another seller of the same service

First of all, thank you both for taking the time to respond, I appreciate it. Sub-sellers to resellers, didn't know that was a thing, extra layers to this. Thanks again.

Actual quality no difference is the answer not even for sub resellers.

But a server owner is in direct contact with stream source and can fix things normally much quicker. Resellers have absolutely no control over service.

The biggest thing you have to watch out for and can be difficult to spot is alot of resellers not all are buying these cheap all inclusive servers which by the nature of pricing are doomed to fail.

The other thing if a reseller breaks one of the server owners rules you will loose your sub in most cases.

General price of a sub is between £50 to £60. Just be realistic with your requests and you will have a trouble free time in general. If you are expecting 4k on all sports forget it.

You know the saying buy cheap buy twice🤣🤣
Well the newbies don't listen do they buddy.

Good indicators but dosent apply to all. Server owners will only give short trials. As they don't want bandwidth consumed by 20 or 30 people consuming bandwidth free.

Or they make a small charge for say 48 hour trial to cover costs.

Stupid question but how do I find the right requests section?I posted in the wrong place on my first go on here and got reported and if it happens again I get kicked out,don’t want to post in the wrong place again ha
Make sure you read post 1 and follow the advise given and check the sellers activity on the forum some reply in there and never give anything back.

Request A Good IPTV Server - May/June/July 2023

Back