Windows 8 A short time freebie from MS

Gman496

Super Moderator
Staff member
Many may not know that Windows 8 does not have Windows Media Player built in any more.

For a short period MS are offering a free Win 8 Media Center & or upgrade to Pro add-on.

Simply go to the following address and enter your email & a Product will be sent to you.

Code:
http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-8/feature-packs

Add Windows 8 Pro Pack or Windows 8 Media Center Pack to your edition of Windows

• Swipe in from the right edge of the screen, and then tap Search.
    (If you're using a mouse, point to the upper-right corner of the screen, and then click Search.)
  • Enter add features in the search box, and then tap or click Settings .
  • Tap or click Add features to Windows 8 and then do one of the following:
    • If you need to purchase a product key, tap or click I want to buy a product key online.
      You will be prompted through the steps to buy a product key from there and it will be entered for you.
    • If you already have a product key, tap or click I already have a product key.
  • Enter your product key and click Next.
  • Read the license terms, select the check box to accept the license terms, and then click Add features.
If you were running Windows 8, your PC will restart automatically and Windows 8 Pro With Media Center will be on it.
If you were running Windows 8 Pro, your PC will restart automatically and Windows Media Center will be available for use.

I've just booked 10 products key's and they claim they will be emailed to me within 24hrs :)

Let's see?

-

Back