A VERY Special Guy

Tezzers

I would just like to say a massive thanks to @Willo3092
Received the drives this morning mate and all up and running with zero issues.
I just want to let anyone from the forum who reads this that willo is a true gentleman, he went out of his way to help me out, no question ! He sent me flash drives, full instructions for setting up and a lot of pm's lol. You didn't have to do any of that willo, but you did, and in my book that makes you very special indeed.
Thank You so much mate.20190828_211500.jpg

Last edited:
Glad you finally got a working box mate (y)
Me too willo, i was getting sick of my old freesat box ( scart ) lol, The picture on this box is awesome, and the box itself is brilliant, very fast and responsive. Well chuffed with it mate, Thanks again. I`ll pm you soon regarding reimbursement (y)

Hiya guys, quick question please. Yesterday when i was setting box up to how i like it, i kept channel numbers and picons on in the service list, but turned them off in graphical epg. The problem is i can`t for the life of me find where i disabled them lol, can you give me any pointers ?
The picons have grown on me on willo`s build,, on past images i have used, either half of them were missing or they looked crap lol.

Thanks Lads :smiley:

imho when it comes to reaching out & helping people TechKing members go further than any other forum of this type, going above & beyond what many would expect, even to the extremes of receiving members systems via post to fix for them & return or on the rare occasion that a member is local, actually going to their aid & fixing in situ. We all have a common goal... to stick 2 fingers up at corporate thieves & not to pay over the odds for our viewing.... long may it continue

imho when it comes to reaching out & helping people TechKing members go further than any other forum of this type, going above & beyond what many would expect, even to the extremes of receiving members systems via post to fix for them & return or on the rare occasion that a member is local, actually going to their aid & fixing in situ. We all have a common goal... to stick 2 fingers up at corporate thieves & not to pay over the odds for our viewing.... long may it continue
Yes i totally agree with all that mate. To say we are all strangers here and for said people to help them strangers the way they do is beyond belief, really amazing.

Back