Windows XP A Video Tutorial On How To Format Your Computer And Re-Install WIndows Xp

homesick

VIP Member
TK Supporter
This is a video tutorial that gives you step-by-step instructions on how to format (delete everything) and re-install windows xp on your computer. You will need a genuine copy of windows xp on hand, a genuine windows xp serial number, and your computer will need to have the bios set to boot from cd-rom, which most computers are already set up this way anyway. This video is not mine.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0cop_am1WM[/ame]

Make sure you have all your drivers available too.

Windows XP is great but it won't install all your device drivers on a clean install.

Looking for drivers has to be one of the biggest pains in the *** so it would be prudent to backup all your drivers before carrying out a clean install.

You can use a free program called DriverMax to backup your drivers.

Download:

-

looking for drivers has to be one of the biggest pains in the *** so it would be prudent to backup all your drivers before carrying out a clean install.
very, very important couldn't have put it better

wowdidnt realise it was quite that simple to do yourself. last time i had mine done a few years ago i took it to a pc shop and they charged mea fortune.

now ive got a freind that is gonna do mine for me plus he is gonna add extra RAM all for a beer lol!

Back