A780 faulty

Bearger

Had my A780 for a good few years but it seems to have died on me. Pay for a line but now not working,have tried another test line plus checked everything else so it looks like it’s the box bust. Any recommendations for a new box, where I can get a A780 ?

Had my A780 for a good few years but it seems to have died on me. Pay for a line but now not working,have tried another test line plus checked everything else so it looks like it’s the box bust. Any recommendations for a new box, where I can get a A780 ?

The chances are there's nothing wrong with the box, it's all too easy to put a detail in wrong, a zero and a capital O look very similar in a line of code but the KV will never get a picture.
If you can get the menus up on screen and you can perform a scan, the box is fine, it's either a connection problem (duff splitter, frayed cables etc) or user error.
The lines you should be using should look like this;
N: hostname 12345 username password 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14

hi bearger, are you aware of recent tp changes? That's why it won't work, of course you can't factory reset any more, so just auto scan it will find the new tp it'self long process, wait till it completes exit green for category.

Back