A95x f4 nord vpn problems

I have just recieved a brand new A95x f4 android box. Problem is that once I've installed nord vpn ap it crashes and goes back to android home screen. I've uninstalled and re-installed nord a few times on the odd occasion it has opened the ap I have put my account details in and it doesn't work and shows the options of subscribing for a new account.
I have a couple of android boxes and have no problem with installing and accessing my nord account so unsure what the issues could be with the x95 f4 box.
Has anyone else got this box and having the same issue.

Kind regards

Dont have that box mate but have had similar issues .

Try this version attached mate. Uninstall the version you have now first.

Attachments

• NordVPN-v5.25.1.rar
    68 MB · Views: 23
Hi tried that and still the same, cant understand what the problem is never had this problem with NORD on any of my android devices

Hi tried that and still the same, cant understand what the problem is never had this problem with NORD on any of my android devices
You said earlier that you have your Nord account on several other devices, you may have reached your limit.
My VPN allows five devices, you may need to check online how many devices you are allowed

Hi no haven't reached my limit, but crashes before the ap opens. If I do manage to get the ap open only managed that once. My other devices are not all running Nord at the same time

All aps install OK but I did try a couple of other VPNS, not that I have a sub with them just to see whether they would install 1 exactly the same as nord crashed on startup the other express VPN stated routed device detected. Ran a route ap and stated my box wasn't rooted. So really confused now.
Could understand Nord not allowing access if the box has been routed, but unsure why a brand new box should be.

All aps install OK but I did try a couple of other VPNS, not that I have a sub with them just to see whether they would install 1 exactly the same as nord crashed on startup the other express VPN stated routed device detected. Ran a route ap and stated my box wasn't rooted. So really confused now.
Could understand Nord not allowing access if the box has been routed, but unsure why a brand new box should be.
That box isn't rooted and according to other users the android version on the box is very buggy.

The amlogic usb tool doesn't recognize the box either so if your box manufacturers don't release any updates you are stuck with that firmware.

I think that's where your problem lies in the actual box firmware.

Agree with @Jamie Lee spice .

This is buggy firmware and there is no updates from the manufacturer but you can use other boxes firmware with identical hardware.

2 Firmware below that are tested and know to work

DOWNLOAD Tanix X4

And

S905X4

Now if you have never update firmware on Android boxes before be careful you can brick them.

1) USB cable for firmware: must be good quality (thick) no longer than one meter.
2) connected to the USB port on the motherboard of your PC, not from the front panel of the system unit or hub.
3) Amlogic USB Burning Tool firmware version 3.2.0 Amlogic USB Burning Tool or EndUpgrade Tool V1.0.1
4) No program, select Firmware Setting-Load Img
5) Press the "RESET" button
6) Insert the USB cable into the USB port before the cabinet
7) We are of the program with connection appearing on the screen
8) Release the "RESET" button
9) Connect the power supply plug
10) Press the program START
11) We are happy the end of firmware to the green :)and 100%
12) We press the STOP program and disconnect the prefix from the computer and power supply

Last edited:
Thanks for your replies, much appreciated, will try the firmware update tomoz when I have time to go through the instructions step by step.
Thanks very much👍.

Back