Abm cant find data

mine has stopped showing wm uk n only shows vm ei in abm providers.disapeared.tried reflash and still same.my box crashed last night after update too and had to start again.

update.... tried straight 6.2 still no vm uk option.tried 6.3 same.tried putting grog on still same.but when I restore the channels work but still no vm uk option in abm…..strange....thought maybe I been blocked but channels work with old file backup.....abm must be broken

Last edited:
I don't have any bouquets now. This started a couple of months back.
I updated ABM and tried to rescan but now it says failed to tune VM or getting event info failed.
I update AutoBouquets 28.8 as well, it didn't fix it.

I updated ABM and tried to rescan but now it says failed to tune VM or getting event info failed.

Have you followed the advice in this thread?
which netid are you using?
have you downloaded the zip file posted by Abu a few days ago? virgin cable .xml file

have you got a Virmin cable line going in to your house or a satellite line?
Does your box have a DVB-C input port? (the circular hole with no screw thread) (o)

Have you followed the advice in this thread?
which netid are you using?
have you downloaded the zip file posted by Abu a few days ago? virgin cable .xml file

I'm netid 00021.
I just read that it does need retuned.
I have tried to change the .xml file in
/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins/AutoBouquetsMaker/providers
but I've made a mistake, the box now crashes and reboots when I try to scan for channels.

Could you upload the proper .xml file?

I posted it to the wooshbuild infinity support thread a few days ago, on my fone now with limited functions, also @Abu Baniaz posted the original in past couple of days, when its in, scan for channels in ABM, DONT update provider files beforehand

ABM says:
Failed to tune VM on tuner
Please check tuner is correctly configured and you can receive the specified frequency.

This comes up with both of my cable tuners.
The thing is I can still get channels ok, I'm trying to fix the main bouquet which is a mess of ~600 channels not in alphabetical order

ABM says:
Failed to tune VM on tuner
Please check tuner is correctly configured and you can receive the specified frequency.

This comes up with both of my cable tuners.
The thing is I can still get channels ok, I'm trying to fix the main bouquet which is a mess of ~600 channels not in alphabetical order
does Dsayers custom mix plugin work for you?

Please try this file
unzip then ftp to the abm providers file
delete the providers.cache file too

Attachments

• cable_uk_virgin_20190118_2213.zip
    3.5 KB · Views: 4
Back