Abm custommix iptv

hedges2016

TK Veteran
Right I'm setting up abm for custommix with iptv and working s/ky channels have it working with the swap on some channels as just started.
What I'm wondering is how u get rid of the +1 channels from the list that's not working on s/ky or iptv.
1 other thing I was trying to do is set the iptv channels that I've swapped to use 5002 if that is even possible to do with abm.
Thanks hedges2016

I don't think you'll be able to use 5002 as at the moment we can't force our own service reference.

For unwanted channels probably via deletes

See here how I delete duplicate channels for sat and cable CustomMix

Code:
https://github.com/davesayers2014/AutoBouquetsMaker/blob/master/AutoBouquetsMaker/custom/sat_282_sky_uk_CustomMix.xml

Was thinking that alright and thanks for u help will give it ago tomorrow lol
O and while I have ya one other thing is when I run abm it takes off the xtream editor plugin channels I have keep all non ABM bouquets set to yes but there not there when I run abm. Not a big deal for me as I don't really use iptv that much as have vm and motor setup just trying to make it as easy as possible for my dad that's not 2 up on things.

Was thinking that alright and thanks for u help will give it ago tomorrow lol
O and while I have ya one other thing is when I run abm it takes off the xtream editor plugin channels I have keep all non ABM bouquets set to yes but there not there when I run abm. Not a big deal for me as I don't really use iptv that much as have vm and motor setup just trying to make it as easy as possible for my dad that's not 2 up on things.
ABM shouldn't effect your iptv bouquets. You can try changing keep none ABM bouquets no then you should have a keep section to keep bouquets.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Done that and ran ABM again and once again it's deleted the xtream editor plugin channels but it didn't delete the vod bouquets must be a conflict with the 2 plugins?

Can't get the delete +1 channels to work
Not worried about that for now
Another problem is if you add say s/ky Atlantic+1 to 217 it won't play in abm but plays fine in iptv list.
Ts is say 44444 so added that so it's the same in iptv list 44444

Back