ABM Failing on Virgin

amz84uk

Hi,

My Zgemma box seems to have packed in over the weekend - the AutoBouquetsMaker is failing with the error message;
"Failed to tune Virgin (UK) on tuner B

Please check the following:
The tuner is correctly configured.
You can receive the specified frequency."

I haven't updated or made any changes prior to this error message. However, I have now been playing around with the software and installed a new image (OpenATV 6.2), and done a scan for all the channels manually, and they do work but just not ordered in the usual order or in groups.

On the ABM CustomMix Importer, I'm not able to fetch the "DSayers: Virgin Media UK" file either - the error message "Channels Importer, the CustomMix file could not be fetched" appears.

Any idea what's happen and how I can fix this please?

After updating image have you tried update providers in autobouquetsmaker?

Also what betide?

If you still get tune failed have a look here https://www.techkings.org/threads/a-few-channels-not-clearing-abm-not-refreshing.140445/post-936935

We'll deal with CustomMix importer after sorting out abm.

You legend! Thank you SO much for the prompt response. I'm so silly for not updating the "providers" - this has fixed both issues successfully.

Now I just need to figure out how I can change my skin to how it was before (I prefer the blue Sky one rather than the Virgin Cable, and the ABM so that all the Sky Movies are in one group, Sky Sports in another group, etc). Think I should be okay sorting that out.

Thank you!

Depending if your using a backup have a look in download plugins, skins or menu, setup, usage and guide, skin

Or have a look at the enigma2 essentials section on forum

Back