Abm Incompatible versions 2.6 > 2.7

Opkg update from telnet

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

You should only use that command if using openatv if vix on zgemma then dont you'll be best waiting for someone to upload an updated abm folder or IPK.

ABM version has only been bumped today so no updates will be released for it yet till atv release it on a nightly update.

Err how? I've just tried and a software update hasn't updated abm. Unless they release the ipk before system updates?

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Yea it's only been updated on github today so atv will probably add the update to feeds on nightly updates, don't forget those Germans have different timezones lol

ABM works fine on all vix,and open atv,but I always set up myself I don't use pre done images,maybe that is the problem.

Hi djgarf, forgive my ignorance, but whats the best way to get this on your box?
I guess with it being an ipk you ftp to the temp folder and install from there. Im on vix by the way.
Thanks.

Just tried installing the ipk and the execution fails for some reason and won't install. I updated to 2.6 no problem by transferring the folder which worked fine last time. Any help would be appreciated.

Try uninstalling current version then this one.

If that doesn't work I'll look at creating an IPK but it won't be till later in the afternoon as I've just finished work and need some sleep lol

Back