Abm Incompatible versions 2.6 > 2.7

Uninstall via plugins red button to uninstall system plugins choose autobouquetmaker.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Give me a few minutes and I will grab the folder off my box for you

*edit* here you go
https://mega.nz/#!PR4XnTZa!vzqyw46rqe730RgN6m2VfozB2M4xwE_e28yyVCpjxYA

bit weird the ipk wont install but hopefully this will be ok
Also a little tip if you can't install a ipk in the future, you can use 7zip to open and extract the contents of a ipk for manual installation. Its what I use to look inside ipk files for timestamps.

Last edited:
Cheers djgarf, tranferred the folder to my h2s and my solo se and working fine, thanks very much. I'm running vix 4.0 on both (could be why the ipk failed) which work fine until there is an update to abm. I know I should update to atv on the zgemma, which I may do in future and to vix 5.0 on the vu+ which would solve this but they're working fine otherwise, just don't believe in tinkering too much. Thanks again.

Has anyone got the autobouquetmaker 2.7 folder ? Ive tried installing the 2.7 ipk but this won`t install over the 2.6 version. I cant remove the abm via plug ins as its not listed as a plug-in.

Please help

Also if you had read the post where I put the folder you would of seen the little guide on how to extract the folder from the ipk

hi guys were do i copy the new folder to in ftp cant seem to find the AutoBouquetsMaker folder in ftp to update mine to 2.7

Give me a few minutes and I will grab the folder off my box for you

*edit* here you go
https://mega.nz/#!PR4XnTZa!vzqyw46rqe730RgN6m2VfozB2M4xwE_e28yyVCpjxYA

bit weird the ipk wont install but hopefully this will be ok
Also a little tip if you can't install a ipk in the future, you can use 7zip to open and extract the contents of a ipk for manual installation. Its what I use to look inside ipk files for timestamps.

hi guys were do i copy the new folder to in ftp cant seem to find the AutoBouquetsMaker folder in ftp to update mine to 2.7

Is there a new version 2.8 or something for woosh 5.3? Don't wnt to upgrade to 6 as they say if it's nt broken dnt fix it TIA

Not sure what wooshbuild is based on but openatv 6 has driver issues. 6.1 was issued for fixes

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

How do i get ABM 2.6 bk? I thought if i deleted it from plugins menu I'd get 2.7 insted i got 2.5 lol TIA

Back