Satellite ABM query

satboy1

Hello,
Ive been stumped by having to update my config.xml file in my zgemma H7S for use with iptv....And its not working for me......
Ive been supplied with an M3U url and an epg url....
I think ive entered the info needed correctly into the config.xml file, and ive loaded it into my zgemma box using fillzilla........ loaded into..... etc, enigma2, E2M3U2bouquet.....
And once i go to the zgemma box..ive been restarting the box.....Then going to menu-plugins-auto bouquet maker-press green for "Run"....and even though a new page loads and for a few seconds the word "start" is seen..but after a few seconds this word "start" disappears..and thats it..nothing...
Am i doing it wrong or missing something.....?
appreciate any help..... Thanks.

Just enter your urls into suls and run your m3u that way or take your username server url port number and password and use jedi

Hello,
Ive been stumped by having to update my config.xml file in my zgemma H7S for use with iptv....And its not working for me......
Ive been supplied with an M3U url and an epg url....
I think ive entered the info needed correctly into the config.xml file, and ive loaded it into my zgemma box using fillzilla........ loaded into..... etc, enigma2, E2M3U2bouquet.....
And once i go to the zgemma box..ive been restarting the box.....Then going to menu-plugins-auto bouquet maker-press green for "Run"....and even though a new page loads and for a few seconds the word "start" is seen..but after a few seconds this word "start" disappears..and thats it..nothing...
Am i doing it wrong or missing something.....?
appreciate any help..... Thanks.
If you opt for Jedi there is a dsayers script where you can putty urls and epg and you will be able to paste them when asked!!

Just enter your urls into suls and run your m3u that way or take your username server url port number and password and use jedi

Hi..how do i use suls...or find it..?
i should have mentioned i use a sly skin..and would like to keep this on my zgemma box....
cheers for your help

Green for plugins green to download plugins then extensions and look for e2mbouquet maker press ok to install it

Green for plugins green to download plugins then extensions and look for e2mbouquet maker press ok to install it

Helo..i see i already have this..."iptv Bouquet Maker" (E2M3U2bouquet).....and its this i click on to open...then it opens a new screen of about 5 entries...the first being configure.... then providers....etc...
on screen also is "green" to "Run".....i thought it was run should be first thing to do.... so i press green on remote.... it shows a new screen that states "start" for a few seconds then the word start dissappears..and nothing...
Am i doing it wrong.....???

Press providers press green to add enter your details ie m3u for iptv then epg url Green to save then go down to run select run then after its ran think its status then have a look there will say how long it took ect then exit out and go to your epg and look for e2mbouquet maker

Press providers press green to add enter your details ie m3u for iptv then epg url Green to save then go down to run select run then after its ran think its status then have a look there will say how long it took ect then exit out and go to your epg and look for e2mbouquet maker

Hey..thanks for your help.... but its at the start of your instructions things go wrong for me......i open tp providers...press green to add....and nothing......no where to add any details...its in this screen the word start appears..but drops off after only a few seconds....
Im hoping you can advise......

hi..just wondering ..woud it be possible to delete the E2M3U2bouquet i have...And download the plugin again......?? .would this download from plugins menu....?
or would that procedure create bigger problems for me....??
Thanks....

hi....thanks for your help....... but i cant add anything..thats my problem.......it s just blank,,and even crashes sometimes when i press green button to add....??
cheers

Yes mate it would I use it my self

im a bit nervous to go away from ABM,,,but when we say we can continue to use sly skin.....are we saying that jedi can put the channels into the slyskin..so i would continue to use the box (to watch and change channels) and use the epg in the same way as ive done over last 3 to 4 yrs..?

Back