ABM Query

cactikid

VIP Member
That long ago since using ABM i went to check it on vu solo2 and is 3-1 and error could not upgrade to 3-2.
Normally update providers did it or is to do with only 1 fed tuner.

Just noticed they updated version number 8 hours ago. E2Tools plugin should work or just wait for next vix release to do a software update.

Any specific reason to update provider files? Most recent updates to provider files have been for python 3 so I don't think it will effect you

Was just checking as a m8 with a miracle box micro had lost channels and cant get them back and Abm not working so i was checking mine and noticed an updated version.

I'm using V3.1 of the dsayers build. Went into ZeggyHelp Tools > E2tools Scripts

It said it updated ABM and was advised to reboot box. However when I try update provider files I still get - Incompatible versions: 3.1 > 3.2

Is there any other way to update ABM?

I'm using V3.1 of the dsayers build. Went into ZeggyHelp Tools > E2tools Scripts

It said it updated ABM and was advised to reboot box. However when I try update provider files I still get - Incompatible versions: 3.1 > 3.2

Is there any other way to update ABM?
No sorry I realized other issues with adding python 3 checks so I haven't added ABM 3.2 to the update script.

My backup is old now so maybe best to use an updated image.

Back