they worked for about 3 weeks
then i got sick of asking him to help
he didnt give a phone number and i havent had a reply since about october
i didnt even have FTA which i thought was wierd

lost my subs
no contact with this guy
then i got told to move off whoosh build and go to ATV
i got the TK program
sent box loaded with TK program to my mates house who already has a tivo on the go as i thought my line was dead
he comes back and says he only has the TK screen and no FTA but its live with his VM box

i have just been told the only download that will work is rory millers zgemma megadownload 5.3

boys i need some help here as im at the end of my tether.

can someone please tell me where im going wrong

any help will be GRATEFULLY ACCEPTED

what are you trying to do.?
watch iptv, or cable, or sat.?
and put a plain OpenATV image on it, available on the zgemma website

so
i dont want iptv i wanted normal everything. i have been told i should have FTA but i dont even have that. i know the line is live but i dont know what to do next pleeeeeez help

so
i dont want iptv i wanted normal everything. i have been told i should have FTA but i dont even have that. i know the line is live but i dont know what to do next pleeeeeez help

tuner set up correctly and correct net ID ?

ok
so i had sly internet
i changed to virmin internet
when the geezer turned up to install he saw the splitter
i told him i may switch from sly to virmin tv at some point. he fitted my virmin internet and connected my wire going twards the tv.
i got a line from a guy called ***ADM from TK
i was told he is like high up in the TK brotherhood
i thought he must be good
took 3 lines from him
worked fine for about 3 weeks
one for mag 254
2 for h5.2
he made one h5 wor
he made iptv work
i sent cash for 2nd h5
he took cash and never got back in touch
i found next server
someone i knew from before
he is wondering why i dont have FTA
i even sent box to a mates house who has tivo
i have been told i should not have open atv 6.1 by grog 68
all it shows is a picture of a tree and techkings.org H52TC.com at the bottom but still no FTA or anything to be fair

so i download this new file
put mem stick in box
i cant get it to say flash
it just goes
boot
then counts to 100

where am i going wrong

i long formatted the mem stick
ive done back and front
this is the longest time ive spent trying to fix a box

please please pleeeeeeez
tell me where i've gone wrong

i dont mind starting from the beginning

i have checked my ne and its live

please help

so steptoe
i want cable
i also want a firmware that works
anyone that works pleez as i keep being told the one im putting on is wrong
so far i have done woosh 5.something
then i done the TK one
wow i sound like an old granny but i got 15-20 guys on my case
i swear if i can get stable lines from my trusted TK brothers i will buy them all off the guy that gets me going

So I get a message from IPTVADM

HES ASKING FOR PROOF OF PAYMENT?
HE TURNED TWO BOXES ON AFTER GETTING PAID
NOW HE WANTS PROOF THAT I PAID HIM FOR BOXES HE WOULD TURN ON WITHOUT GETTING PAID????
WHAT A GEEZER

I WILL TALK TO HITECK AS THIS GUY IS A PROPER FLOP

He wouldn't turn them on unless I paid him
I pay him for annual subscription on two
They turn off after three weeks
I pay for the third box and the guy doesn't even bother turn it on. Then he want proof that he got paid?

DO NOT BUY OFF THIS GUY. HE ONLY WANTS TO TALK TO YOU VIA EMAIL SO WHEN YOU GOT A PROBLEM YOU GOT NO WAY OF TWO WAY COMMUNICATION

Last edited by a moderator:
send any emails or any other communication you've had to the moderators, use screenshots and ask them for any other information they need - there's no need for this kind of crap in this day and age, please don't use server/provider names in posts to the forums, mods will either get your pennies back or bin off anyone who is proven to be a conman

upon reflection, it looks like you have bought from ebay or elsewhere, there is no user here of that name so you may have thrown your money away.

should have joined earlier mister, and read up on the subject before sending cash to some gobshite you don't know :grimacing:

Last edited:
send any emails or any other communication you've had to the moderators, use screenshots and ask them for any other information they need - there's no need for this kind of crap in this day and age, please don't use server/provider names in posts to the forums, mods will either get your pennies back or bin off anyone who is proven to be a conman

upon reflection, it looks like you have bought from ebay or elsewhere, there is no user here of that name so you may have thrown your money away.

should have joined earlier mister, and read up on the subject before sending cash to some gobshite you don't know :grimacing:
Hi Pablo
The guy sent me a pm on tk
I have been a tk member for at least five years probably longer. This guy was first to reply to my request for a server. He sent me a message yesterday asking me to prove I sent him cash. This message was also on tk. I have never been to eBay to get this stuff.

Pizzaman.....send me the details of the member who sold you the services please via pm.

that guy has been a member on here since August last year and has made ONE post, !!!!!!
I think I'd trust the window cleaner more,,,,,

Back