Activated one stream, trying to do another without IPTV provider validation

Detritus

Hello,

I was hoping someone could help on here. I dont like asking on a whim but nothing I am reading on Tech Kings seems to help me with my IPTV set up.

Just to be straight. I have set one up. So I know what it is involved. The problem is that the provider feels I can set my own up wiothout asking them to validate my mac code with xtreamtv.

Originally I was using C Lines on a Wooshbuild and was looking to run alongside IPTV. I have bought a bundle of IP Streams.

I have been through the process of installing XstreamTV plug in via Putty and when I activated my first line I asked the IPTV provider to activate my MAC address. The provider did this and it is working.

For my next box I was remotely accessing a local computer with teamviewer and used Putty in the same way. When I asked the IPTV provider to activate the MAC address they said that I should be able to do this myself by Telneting the box.

The stream code looks like the following except that I have edited it so that its generic and just looks similar
http://dummy.iptvdomain.com:000000/get.php?username=nameone4&password=nametwo&type=m3u&output=ts

To check the stream code - If I type it into open url on windows media player I cant see the stream.

I have filezilla and created a folder tsmedia under filestream with the url as the m3u file.

What I cant follow is, how can I activate this stream? I would have thought only the IPTV provider could do that?

I hope someone can help.

Using Zgemma H.2S Box.

Thanks

Stephen

Back