WooshBuild Add VPN Easily

Is the Add VPN Easily (AVE) files upto date?

I am trying to activate a NORD VPN using AVE on a h2s using Wooshbuild Infinity.

I'm able to input Nord my username and password, select a server, and get the green light, but my public IP address always remains the same.

Have tried multiple severs however the IP address remains the same, OpenVPN is showing as ACTIVATED, but e2speed test which shows that I am still connected to my ISP provider.

Any help welcomed.

Is the Add VPN Easily (AVE) files upto date?

I am trying to activate a NORD VPN using AVE on a h2s using Wooshbuild Infinity.

I'm able to input Nord my username and password, select a server, and get the green light, but my public IP address always remains the same.

Have tried multiple severs however the IP address remains the same, OpenVPN is showing as ACTIVATED, but e2speed test which shows that I am still connected to my ISP provider.

Any help welcomed.
Try with the Czech server(s).

Try with the Czech server(s).

There is no Czech server option when selecting Nord through Add VPN Easily, which makes me think that the files (server list) is out of date.

At the moment the only alternative option is the one suggested by Makido above via script editor

Back