adding cline

bold

TK Veteran
sorry if am in wrong place i need to add a cline in the zgemma h2h box, i had this line on open box and still working but now cable is off want to transfer it to h2h box. the line came in as host, port, user name, password. many thanks.

sorry if am in wrong place i need to add a cline in the zgemma h2h box, i had this line on open box and still working but now cable is off want to transfer it to h2h box. the line came in as host, port, user name, password. many thanks.
need CCcam.cfg file with your CCcam ... this is pretty much easy and you only need to have your CCcam lines to put in it

C LINE goes in etc, then right click cccam cfg, view/edit, put line at the end of the page, save and restart the cccam, but as linesman says, it will work much better if converted to oscam

If you want to convert to oscam there is a converter tool to download in resources 1.2
Just copy and paste your c line at the top
Then convert to oscam Then add the Correct
Configurations From the softcam feed Download one of the latest softcam
Example oscam stable 1.20+svn 11572《ipv4only》 Then use Filezilla to transfer your files to etc tuxbox Config oscam
Stable When all files are transferred restart reciever

thanks all ill give a try. looks a bit complicated to transfer, but will give a go

ok managed to load the converter and saved on oscam,then trying to transfer in filezella then etc thats where im stuck which file am i looking for to transfer the file.

thanks pal will try tomorrow

my supplier says he will send me in oscam but he asked me if i need in c or n file, which would be better.

ok mate just wating for the file see what happens. thanks for all the help though.

my supplier has send me the c line. when i tried loading through filezella in the ccamd folder its full do i delete this and then add the line.

sorted loaded in c cammd folder at the end and works but its freezing alot.

my supplier has send me the c line. when i tried loading through filezella in the ccamd folder its full do i delete this and then add the line.
Your supplier sounds like a prick.
There is no cccamd folder
There is a CCcam.cfg FILE the line goes in this.
I thought you were going to use oscam?

Just
i did try oscam but didnt work so i tried ccamd and it works apart from freezing.
[/QUOTE Your adding the details wrog bold.Want some help adding the line via teamviewer as its a 2 minute job at most and will stop the freezing if the line is half tidy

i did try oscam but didnt work so i tried ccamd and it works apart from freezing.
Your adding the details wrog bold.Want some help adding the line via teamviewer as its a 2 minute job at most and will stop the freezing if the line is half tidy

sorry for late replymoshibeth, not yet i havent. but am having problem with my computer once am sorted i will get back to you.

Back