Adding IPTV script to Zgemma H2S through iPhone

Izza79

Hi all, not tech savvy at all and my IPTV provider will not help with queries on Zgemmas anymore. All of a sudden my channels have all disappeared and I’m told it’s because xtream has expired and they no longer support this. They’ve sent my a script but I have no idea how to add it and don’t have a laptop. I’ve downloaded an app called file explorer on my iPad/iPhone as this was suggested but no idea what to do. I think I can now see the Zgemma in the app and the Root file but not sure form here. Anyone help?

There is an app for iphone called terminus pretty simular to putty that would be your best bet connect to your box via your boxes ip address then will probably say login as type root press enter then paste the script command and send over to your box.
I don't have iPhone so my suggestion could be wrong. But worth a shot

Try typing your box ip address in web browser this should bring up openwebif on the left extras see if you see terminal and use that.

What do I do once it’s open mate?
Under extras do you see terminal? If so select terminal will say login as type root press enter. Will say logged in as then paste the command from your provider then press enter and will start to download

Can't you click and hold on the screen then see an option to paste? I don't have an iPhone so I can't be sure. Failing that see if iTunes store has any terminal or telnet apps.

Back