Adding NLine

Marto69

Hi all. I am a noob and have a question about adding lines. First time install any day now. I am going to add Whooshbuild 4.0/5.3 and have read the guide about doing via NLine file via USB which sounds awesome. Whooshman talks about adding one file. I have received 2 files. Kiddac in his OpenATV guide talks about adding both files via FTP. Am I missing something or is the second file generic which is already part of Whooshbuild? Any help or reassurance would be much appreciated - thankyou

R the files newcmd.list
CCcam.cfg if so just copy from computer to usb i use the newcmd.list have 2s and h2s with whoosbuild no probs installing line

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Thankyou very much for the reply

The files are:-
newcamd.list (nline)
mg_cfg (nline)
Think the second one is to do with Configuration of the plug in which will make the magic happen. So both to USB or just the newcamd.list file?

It's to do with cams newcam gives u mgcam CCcam = Cccam
U can try both and see what's best if u buy from teckings u will get all help u need to set up and get genuine zgemma go for h2s

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

The first file is your line details probably an N line (CWS =)
The second file that you have been sent is a configuration file called a mg_cfg file. Both these need to go in the same location on your receiver (Usr/keys) for it to work, this is the FTP method that Kiddac is referring to.
If your using wooshmans method then follow his instructions or you will get confused.

Many thanks - you are correct that the first file is CWS = ....
Going to follow Whooshmans instructions very carefully as well as Kiddac'a guide. Pint for both !

Back