Adding willo

Afternoon , trying add willo to h9s using putty but keeps giving error . Worked on two h11s . Can I use openwebif instead of putty . Thanks đź‘Ť

I have a 16g usb mounted to media/hdd but its formated to ext 3 . I just tried convert to ext 4 but gives error , it contains a vat file system . Over my head I'm afraid.
It still records though

I have a 16g usb mounted to media/hdd but its formated to ext 3 . I just tried convert to ext 4 but gives error , it contains a vat file system . Over my head I'm afraid.
It still records though
Format it to fat32 on a pc pop it back in the box and try convert it to ext4 then.

afternoon all , still trying to get wilo on h9s . half way through flashing its giving Error move mounts to newroot has anyone have any idea what that means , because i certanly dont . thanks for any help

It is definitely media/hdd and formated. But when I try to convert from ext3 to ext4 it says can't be done . I will try again tomorrow and take another pic , thanks for replying

It is definitely media/hdd and formated. But when I try to convert from ext3 to ext4 it says can't be done . I will try again tomorrow and take another pic , thanks for replying
Use a genuine SanDisk 16 GB or less cheap sticks are a waste of time.

Back