Additional EPG for IPTV Smarters or TiviMate

Watch

[post updated 22-Jan]

Hey folks!

I have IPTV Smarters Pro and TiviMate Pro installed on Nvidia Shield TV 2019.

My IPTV provider is accessed via XTREAM Codes API: REMOVED

I am missing EPG for a bunch of countries I care about, but I am unable to make additional EPG URLs to work with IPTV Smarters Pro/Tivimate.

I tried these EPG options:

- GitHub - epgshare01/share01
- iptv-org/epg
- EPG for IPTV -> uploaded the provided URL and login info, then manually matched ALL channels
- IPTVEditor 3.0 - Login -> uploaded the provided URL and login info, then ensured correct match for hundreds of channles

Using IPTV Smarters :

I am able to add as many extra EPG URL as I want in the app settings, but :

1) the app only downloads data from them if I set the URL as "default", this means that I can do it only one at the time

2) even when the app shows that the info are downloaded from the URL , nothing shows up in the EPG for the specific channels, even if the actual XML files has the info.

With Tivimate is the same story. It downloads the info, but nothing is shown.
What am I doing wrong?
Is it me or the apps?

Screenshots

Screenshot-20220121-052140-IPTV-Smarters-Pro.jpg

Screenshot-20220121-052527-IPTV-Smarters-Pro.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Get a editor to add them. You will have to pay or ask your supplier. Most decent editors will have a epg for most countries.

Just checking you did change the epg settings in tivimate didn't you.
I bought TiviMate premium, I added a bunch of streams from the GitHub website I listed in my first post and nothing changes. I can see that tiviMate downloads the info successfully but the PEG for the channels in question are not populated.

Did you assign each channel to the epg from github. Providers tvg-id will be different so that's why you don't get epg..
I did not do that for the GH EPG, but I did go through the royal Pain in the A** of assigning every single channel its own EPG with the website you gave me .
No results, I got an XML link that I tried with my existing XSTREAM account as well as a bespoke M3U URL, I tried that too, in the second case I had to setup a new account, no EPG and no stream... I do appreciate any feedback here lads

Last edited:
I did not do that for the GH EPG, but I did go through the royal Pain in the A** of assigning every single channel its own EPG with the website "REMOVED" Zero results, I got an XML link that I tried with my existing XSTREAM account as well as a bespoke M3U URL, I tried that too, in the second case I had to setup a new account, no EPG and no stream... I do appreciate any feedback here lads
Not sure why it's doesn't seem to work for you.
I don't really use the Tivimate Premium. Use a cracked old version on phone 😆
Probably better to ask on Tivimate discord.
Not sure what website you're talking about but if it's Starts with m3u and set it up with the epg from github it should work no problem.
If you need a link to the discord send me a pm for it..

Last edited:
I have updated my original post, but the bottom line is this:

1. Adding XML EPG URL from various providers to TiviMate/IPTV Smarters (with manually / automatically matched channels) leads to an empty EPG
  2. Configuring another stream, using the .M3U URL provided by the 2 EPG (paid service) website I mentioned above, does not even allow me to have any video stream at all.
I think the problem sits with my provider, I cannot understand why so many different EPGs are failing otherwise; any help is welcome.

Ok I went to the site, shared my XTREAM credentials, got the alternative XTREAM URL from them, no luck, zero EPG on all channels
It doesn't do it automatically, you have to assign an epg, to each missing channel.

If you look in the FAQ, look at tutorial #4

Last edited:
It doesn't do it automatically, you have to assign an epg, to each missing channel.

If you look in the FAQ, look at tutorial #4
Thank you @mrmchd , I did exactly that, I am beginning to think the problem is with the provider. I assigned manually hundreds of EPGs to the respective channel, but the result is ZERO epg on all channels once I import the XML file.

Thank you @mrmchd , I did exactly that, I am beginning to think the problem is with the provider. I assigned manually hundreds of EPGs to the respective channel, but the result is ZERO epg on all channels once I import the XML file.
did you check epg once epg_id was assigned in iptveditor also you do not need to load epg seperatley if using the editor just use the xtream codes login details it gives you.

Back