Satpimps Hacked Admin please read

Satpimps forum totally destroyed by hackers in early hours, files destroyed, forum auto backup system which happens also in early hours then overwrote all backup files with hash, so make sure you have a back up file saved OFF FORUM.

satpimps forum totally destroyed by hackers in early hours,files destroyed,forum auto backup system which happens also in early hours then overrote all backup files with hash,so make sure you have a back up file saved OFF FORUM.
Also posted on Linux.
Sorry to hear.

satpimps forum totally destroyed by hackers in early hours,files destroyed,forum auto backup system which happens also in early hours then overrote all backup files with hash,

Sad to hear. I hope their Admin the best of luck getting that info back.

so make sure you have a back up file saved OFF FORUM.

Obviously not going to discuss our security but that isn't an issue here.

I have heard that their forum is back... Not really a TK issue either but I'll let it go. They'll need all the help they can get.

Sad to hear. I hope their Admin the best of luck getting that info back.

Obviously not going to discuss our security but that isn't an issue here.

I have heard that their forum is back... Not really a TK issue either but I'll let it go. They'll need all the help they can get.
Never in doubt HT lack of funds no doubt to support it. This place is a little different we will have a whip around if the Gas metre goes off :ROFLMAO: (y)

We pay quite a bit more just so thing like this can't happen. And ours is done several times a day. Maybe their site didn't generate the funds that allow for this or it just wasn't put in place, who knows.

We lost some data years ago. Nowhere near that amount, but enough for me to make sure that I wouldn't let it happen again. Once bitten twice shy as the saying goes.
Anyway best of luck to the Admin getting things back to normal as possible.

I'm not a big poster (not the best at explaing) , but this forum been helpful for me on reading threads etc on TKs. so i like to give back with a bit of support to show thanks to everyone.

I'm not a big poster (not the best at explaing) , but this forum been helpful for me on reading threads etc on TKs. so i like to give back with a bit of support to show thanks to everyone.
Not everyone has the knowledge or experience to help but this place is for everyone. We get a few who come and go but yet to see anyone who has not had help if possible.

TK is a special place and it has something that lots of other places do not have. That is user inter action. Many places people post threads and lots are copy and paste from other places, here at tk peple actually talk to each other within the threads.

TK is a special place and it has something that lots of other places do not have. That is user inter action. Many places people post threads and lots are copy and paste from other places, here at tk peple actually talk to each other within the threads.
We also have that great community vibe here. That's why one of our lovely members is bringing back a suitcase full of satellite receivers from his holidays. :blush::blush::blush:

We also have that great community vibe here. That's why one of our lovely members is bringing back a suitcase full of satellite receivers from his holidays. :blush::blush::blush:
Ah that must be @manic01 as I drew a blank and I did actually approach the Satellite shop where I was. 😭

satpimps started to go down thedrain years a go im suprised it is still going even the sponser pulled out it was that crap that is my opinion any way its a free country

satpimps started to go down thedrain years a go im suprised it is still going even the sponser pulled out it was that crap that is my opinion any way its a free country
The sponsor shut up shop during covid, hardly going to keep paying to support a site when they don't get anything back are they.

The sponsor shut up shop during covid, hardly going to keep paying to support a site when they don't get anything back are they.
So satpimps needs a sponsor

and this man is a baller

job done

Back