Adult channels dont clear??

nicke20

I had a sky F5 with an nline on it and all sly channels cleared fine
Ive just bought a solo2 and after setting it up with vix i did auto bouquette and epg etc.
It took me a while to figure out where to put my nline, I got mgcam working fine
I downloaded a "newcamdlist" file changed my nline file and bingo all the channels cleared, epg working great
no picons yet as i dont have a usb drive for them
SO! later on i tried some of the adult channels, none work, they all show in the epgbut just dont clear but if i plug the f5 in they do on the same nline
is it the contents of the newcamdlist file thats wrong???

So adults lines clear in old box but not in new?
Have you advised your gift you have a new box? Have you advised him you are now using a double tuner?

That maybe why

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

well maybe, but dont you need only one line for one cam?
i only had one receiver on at once
Im geeting a new line for the new box so the kids can have the old one
what is the contents of the newcamdlist folder for?

No each tuner is a connection
Go read my post called do and don'ts cline etc

my duo and solo2 only have 1 as both on 28.2 but the solo2 has also got hotbird .

box has only 1 ip and mac address

1 line but at server end knows is a double login as per csp or mcs

So that's why could get knocked off as could be classed as a double login and knocked off by server

checked with provider it is the mac id that is used for checking not tuners,and if you had a quad tuner box not need 4 lines unless you are doing multisat and many providers.

checked with provider it is the mac id that is used for checking not tuners,and if you had a quad tuner box not need 4 lines unless you are doing multisat and many providers.

mac id?

I have never heard of any server that can read you mac id, unless i`m wrong but

oscam
csp
mutics

only see ip. oscam can block same ip login or what is called first ip so if u try to run on one box at address and then put line in a second at same address will be blocked

csp even with cmum can limit your connections per line even have 100 with same user and name
muti can use the same {0 0 0 } code like cccam again for ip not mac

lines tracked by mac address he says,cant see the point of oscam blocking ip as you want the server to decrypt them..

yep agree mate lol but it can be used to stop uses moving box from home to home

cccam at one house and then try and use the same line next door so can be used to only allow first IP

rubbish if on asdl lol as ip changes on each reboot

love to know what he says by mac, as in 4 years never heard of it. but can be wrong

I know what a mac is I did sky and cable installs . Just never heard a server using them

I asked for a test line yesterday, and also told the provider it was a twin tuner box and asked if i needed 2 lines
his reply was 1 line per box, irrispective of 2 tuners or not

Lol I'm not going to get into a argument guys I know how servers runs and I can give you one line with 100 connections if I wanted to just means how he sets his or hers up

There is no such thing as block by Mac id none of the server software can read it

Even the proper custom versions

All that u can do is limit connections per line

E.g

Line 1 max connection 1 = only single tuner box will work properly

Line 1 max connection 2 = a twin tuner box will work properly or 2x single tuner boxs using same line in same house / ip

That's all u can control
Except u get some servers that bind your ip to a line = when modem / router reboot u get new ip and ur line stops working

Most only limit connection per line

Too many servers out there fob people off by telling them nonsense !

Lol see glad someone posted what I already knew

like in oscam

0 = disabled, default
1 = only one connection per user is allowed <<<<<< user if tryed to connect twice they get kicked
2 = set user to fake if source ip is different <<<<<< if moved box to another house or line at mates house
(e.g. for newcamd clients with different CAIDs and ports)
3 = only one connection per user, but only the last login
will survive (old mpcs behavior)
4 = set user only to fake if source ip is different,
but only the last login will survive

Last edited:
Back