advice and help needed please

G4gav

evening chaps, I recently posted about freezing the other week with the build I was running, so iv changed the build GB like a some suggested, iv updated the bits that was showing that needed doing,
now I can't complain as I have all channels I never had on previous flash, but I'm still getting a lot of freezing , sometimes I have to reset the GUI to get working again. plus I'm also missing the program that's on the channels when you go to channels list.
I'm currently running the sky skin as I didn't know if this makes a difference, does any one have any suggestions with the set up as I may have something wrong,

evening chaps, I recently posted about freezing the other week with the build I was running, so iv changed the build GB like a some suggested, iv updated the bits that was showing that needed doing,
now I can't complain as I have all channels I never had on previous flash, but I'm still getting a lot of freezing , sometimes I have to reset the GUI to get working again. plus I'm also missing the program that's on the channels when you go to channels list.
I'm currently running the sky skin as I didn't know if this makes a difference, does any one have any suggestions with the set up as I may have something wrong,
What is your broadband speed and how is the box connected to the router.

upgraded last month to 100mb+. I have it connected by ethernet just incase the wifi fails at any point.

Remove wifi out of the equation as is the setup you tell box is using wifi but could have faults,setup for wired is always better.

using vm,

how would I know if my line is faulty ? I believe my line is ok as been good so far since iv had it.
could it be the box its self ?
ATV 6.2 installed. and just updated the software again to double check.

Still ongoing and no wordback from provider as of yet.

Rodger that, thanks for that thread..... good read. im hoping it could be the cams as others have said.

does changing the cams in cam panel help or do I need to run mgcamd? im not really in to this tech stuff , I just like watching football and films. lol

Back