Advice Needed

moh

Deleted, at user's request.
Does anyone know if the 02 web site / webtext has or can be compromised,im not looking for info on how to hack it,i had sent some texts via the webtext on the 02 site and it appears a 3rd party has been able to access my account on there and knew what i sent and to what numbers.one of the receivers of my texts, their name isnt in my address book on my phone so my phone wasnt compromised any help or ideas would be appreciated thanks in advance.

You probably didnt log out moh & the next user on the pc accessed your 02 account when they logged onto the net?

Not that Noel i only use this pc and im the only one that uses it and always log out,this is baffling me.

Ring or email 02 & get them to see if anyone had access to it.
If you think someone hacked into your account, then you should contact them ;)

I had rung them prior to posting they more or less said what Noel said,but i know 100% that im the only user of this pc,im also thinking could the pc have been hacked,and the 02 webtext accessed via this method.

No definitely didnt dee.

---------- Post added at 05:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:16 PM ----------

Thanks for the pm Noel ill check it out (y)

Your lucky enough to log in moh, i havent been able to access my o2 account for a while now :(, keep recieving the "We're sorry but this service is temporarily unavailable..."

But all the best moh, hope your problem is solved soon. (y)

Last edited:
Back