advice required on new box,VU or Zgemma

jones8430

Hi , I used to have a vu sole se which was bought off a auction site, found out it was a clone but still worked pretty good for a year or so then lost channels etc so went back to satellite tv provider.
I have now been looking again at buying another box but am a little lost in advice.
I would like a box with good speed ( not sluggish when buttons pressed)
I would like to record a channel when watching another twin sat connection
I would like a good skin to look like SLY .
I still have the satellite wires etc in place with a n Octo LNB
I don't know If I still need C lines ,I dont mind subscribing to an iptv but not sure if that works like the satellite channels?
I did try an android IPTV box which was ok but difficult to use controls to watch certain channels. My wife is used to the planner and tv guide .
I have been looking at the Zgemma H7s, not sure if ok or not.
any advice would be appreciated on what else I would require to watch extra channels.
I cant spend mega money but know that quality cost money.
Thank you
Mark

There's about 100 channels left on sly as it went dark on sly about 36 months ago you can unlock all premium channels via iptv you can have the sly look on zgemma with grog free range WooshBuild Infinity so you could have remaining sly channels freesat and iptv on your box and the ability to record on those which would create a planner for recordings iptv you would need multiroom to record premium channels as for boxes if you could state a rough price range would help or have a look in items for sale some members have boxes for sale and would flash to what image you want

H7s is Satellite 2x sat tuners 1 cable tuner

H7C is cable 2x cable tuners 1 sat tuner

both these are capable to run IPTV using the Stalker app in plugins

It does seem that vu are getting slow in bug fixes now as they were the best and now overpriced to whats on market.

Thanks for the help, Can I ask what would be the best the Zgemma H7s which has 2x sat and 1 cable
or the Zgemma H9.2S - 4K - 2 x DVB-S2X
I'm not 100% sure what the benefit of the cable connection would be (is it terrestrial tv? ) it says rf in on the back of the box
can I mix iptv and the cline together to make one full package, would the tv guide cope with the two option, I was looking to get the same channels as my previous main supplier with simular style software.

is one Zgemma better than the other?
The willobuild looks like just what I need , I just need to know what else I need to watch the channels and what box to buy.

Thank you

Mark

id go with the H7s m8
has alot more memory than the H9.2s

H7s
4GB EMMC NAND Flash/ 1GB DDR3

H9.2s
256MB NAND Flash / 1GBDDR3 Memory

but its your choice m8

Back