Advise needed for EPG settings please

newby

Hi Apologies if this has been asked and answered before , but i cant find any info . I am setting up my iptv and bit uncertain on what to enable on the EPG import configuration page. Attached is a photo of what it looks like . Do i need to enable any of the settings or just leave it as is? My Epg doesnt normally show whats on when i switch the tv on. just the genres. (ie Entertaiment, Movies,etc) but sometimes there is. I am using a zgemma box with open atv. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

IMG_0435.JPG

Thank you

Hi Apologies if this has been asked and answered before , but i cant find any info . I am setting up my iptv and bit uncertain on what to enable on the EPG import configuration page. Attached is a photo of what it looks like . Do i need to enable any of the settings or just leave it as is? My Epg doesnt normally show whats on when i switch the tv on. just the genres. (ie Entertaiment, Movies,etc) but sometimes there is. I am using a zgemma box with open atv. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

View attachment 55146

Thank you
In epg importer click blue button.
Make sure there's a tick in IPTV at the bottom.
Click green.
Click yellow to import

In epg importer click blue button.
Make sure there's a tick in IPTV at the bottom.
Click green.
Click yellow to import
Hi Thanks Yes i do that often and sometimes it downloads and list the programs ,and sometimes it doesn't. I am interested to know what settings , i should be on. Especially the questions re
Start epg import after booting up?
Show "epg imports" in plugin?
Load Epg only services in bouquets
Load Epg only for iptv channels?
Clearing current epg before import?
They are all on "NO" at the moment , and i am wandering if that is the reason i have to manually import sources button so often ?
Thank you!

All those can be left as they are.
I have show epg importer in plugins as it's easier to access.
If the box is powered off when it's scheduled to import epg it won't import.
If it's on standby it should

All those can be left as they are.
I have show epg importer in plugins as it's easier to access.
If the box is powered off when it's scheduled to import epg it won't import.
If it's on standby it should
Thanks , i wasnt sure about leaving them as there or not.
Cheers

Back