WooshBuild Advise on latest sly looking image

Hi, I’ve recently bought a vu duo se to replace my very tired mutant hd running whooshbuild. I’d liked to of put whooshbuild onto the vu but from what I’m reading that availability is now limited to older atv? Anyone recommend a similar sly looking image please and a link to install would be fantastic . I preferably need something that will include or will allow xe to be incorporated to help with my already IPTV supply. Thanks

Wooshbuild Infinity will run on ATV 6.4, the current stable version, at the moment it may not fully work on the new ATV 6.5 or 7 whichever the ATV team decides to release next

Wooshbuild Infinity will run on ATV 6.4, the current stable version, at the moment it may not fully work on the new ATV 6.5 or 7 whichever the ATV team decides to release next
That’s great news thank you.I’m expecting my new box tomorrow so will see what version it has on it already as I chose open atv nightly build on purchase

Hi, finally upgraded my box from zgemma H2H to the Octagon SF8008 with openatv 6.5. Downloaded grogbuild but I couldn't sort out the egg and the clock flashing between the time and the channel station so reflashed to 6.4 and downloaded wooshbuild infinity which I am used to. Everything is working again except I have the same conflict issue with the clock flashing between the time and the channel I'm watching. Any ideas how to correct this issue? As it has happened to both builds is it the stability of openatv 6.4/6.5?

Hi, finally upgraded my box from zgemma H2H to the Octagon SF8008 with openatv 6.5. Downloaded grogbuild but I couldn't sort out the egg and the clock flashing between the time and the channel station so reflashed to 6.4 and downloaded wooshbuild infinity which I am used to. Everything is working again except I have the same conflict issue with the clock flashing between the time and the channel I'm watching. Any ideas how to correct this issue? As it has happened to both builds is it the stability of openatv 6.4/6.5?
Grogbuild Freerange flashes ATV 6.4 so your 6.5 would have been wiped off. Neither build will work on 6.5 or above as there are still a couple of plugins that need updating to work. I do have a grogbuild ready to go/test using ATV 7.0 but am waiting for a plugin to be updated for python 3 before I release it.

Try Menu -> Setup -> Usage & Userinterface -> Front Panel Display settings -> LED Display Setup and play with the settings, mine is set to 'clock only' , '15 sec' and '24 hr', it does seem to flash between time and time remaining when watching recordings, don't recall seeing it flashing between time and channel number when watching

Grogbuild Freerange flashes ATV 6.4 so your 6.5 would have been wiped off. Neither build will work on 6.5 or above as there are still a couple of plugins that need updating to work. I do have a grogbuild ready to go/test using ATV 7.0 but am waiting for a plugin to be updated for python 3 before I release it.

Try Menu -> Setup -> Usage & Userinterface -> Front Panel Display settings -> LED Display Setup and play with the settings, mine is set to 'clock only' , '15 sec' and '24 hr', it does seem to flash between time and time remaining when watching recordings, don't recall seeing it flashing between time and channel number when watching
Thank you for your help and advice, spot on, it worked. Everydays a school day. Good luck with the test.

Back