Air Fryer deal(s)

The 9 in 1 ninja is on at £199.99 at various places and l am tempted, can you better that?
I am able to source Ninja's with a little mark up if anyone wants but otherwise, I will post what I can find on this thread.

The 9 in 1 ninja is on at £199.99 at various places and l am tempted, can you better that?
Edit: The 9 in 1 is not the Air Fryer type the hype is about and they are readily available. Sent you a PM re an available discount code to use on the Ninja site for the 9 in 1.

Last edited:
Depending where you are located and if you have an Aldi store nearby, Aldi should have the below in store this Sunday. HOWEVER, please either be prepared to queue (before stores even open!) OR be dissapointed with little or no stock left at your local:

Aldi (Instore from 13/11/2022) -Ambiano Digital Dual Basket Air Fryer - Touch screen/1800W/2X4L/3 year warranty - £89.99​

1667920091337.png

Last edited:
Depending where you are located and if you have an Aldi store nearby, Aldi should have the below in store this Sunday. HOWEVER, please either be prepared to queue (before stores even open!) OR be dissapointed with little or no stock left at your local:

Ambiano Digital Dual Basket Air Fryer - Touch screen/1800W/2X4L/3 year warranty - £89.99​

I saw on another forum that the staff are grabbing them and selling them on eBay for silly money :angry:

Last edited:
Still have my old Philips air fryer a long time and very handy for my chips and onion rings + take note of basket capacity for family or single use.

Foodi all different sizes and the Duel basket would Chicken and Roasts fit in there and come with a short power chord.

Still using my JML Halogen oven for steaks or could do a roast chicken or turkey as got the extension and never used it.

Not much good if wanting to buy something as sold out but can show you whats out there as of interest.

Not much good if wanting to buy something as sold out but can show you whats out there as of interest.
Those who are 'watching the thread with notifications' should be getting notifications when I post them - cos they are in stock when posted. Given their popularity - stock is being snapped up very quickly.

Only a heathen would destroy a steak in any sort of oven,
If a steak is not pan fried it's not cooked properly.
I have sent steak back in so called 5 står restaurants for this very thing,
Whats a 5 star restaurant when ya dont get out.

Back